•Thirty-one•

{Simon's PoV}

"So.. what do you think about Steph now that you're always spending time with her?" Josh wondered, handing me a redbull as he drank from his Dr Pepper and sat on the counter to listen to me.

"I don't know... she's so funny and humble, caring, independent, sarcastic and gorgeous I'm just... I'm just confused about what to think Josh." I explained, gulping down my can as he hummed and nodded his head.

"Well I think you love her." He bluntly stated, forcing me to cough and choke on my drink and to glare at him.

"W-what? Why do you say that?" I stuttered, still coughing on my redbull as he laughed obnoxiously and shrugged his shoulders.

"When you came home after looking after Sophia, and when you straight up dumped your fiancé I saw the hickeys down your neck and jaw Simon. It definitely wasn't Tash because you weren't with her. Tell me what you've been up to." He ordered as if he was my dad, forcing me to roll my eyes and grin slightly at the thought of that night.

"Well.. I kissed her and then one thing led to another and I was in her bedroom." I briefly explained, his eyes widening and jaw dropping.

"You didn't have sex with her, did you?" He questioned, I chuckled lightly and shook my head.

"No. I mean we nearly did but she told me to speak to Tash rather then staying that night. I honestly wish I had sex with her." I sighed, drinking more from my can as Josh smirked deviously.

"Then have sex with her. Take her on a nice date to... Nandos. Get Tobes to look after Sophia. And at the end of the night play it cool and get in her bed." Josh laughed, I nodded and pulled out my phone.

"What're you doing?" Josh asked, I raised a brow at him and allowed my lip to tuck into a smirk.

"Texting Tobi to look after Soph and telling Steph she's coming on a date with me." I bluntly stated, Josh nodded his head and let me do so..
- - - - - - -

A/n

There'll be no updates for around one week, I nearly got kicked out of school and will have no phone

I really hope you can wipe without updates for a while!

I love you all and thank you for much over 3k reads! x