•Fourty-two•

{Josh's PoV}

I was sat on the floor, playing tea party games with Sophia as she ate biscuits. Tobi was sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone aimlessly even if he was meant to be babysitting.

Sophia shoved another Jamie dodger into her mouth despite there already being a selection of three others in her mouth.

As I was about to grab the cup from by her leg to fill up with 'tea' I heard a loud and onbnoxious knock on the front door. Tobi sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll get it. You just look after Soph." I stared and ordered, he nodded and hopped down onto the ground to occupy her as I jogged from the living room over to the front door.

Once standing in front of the door, I quickly unlocked it and opened it to see Natasha, Simon's bitch of an ex-fiancé. I sent her a fake smile as she placed a hand on her hip and sniggered.

"Where's Simon?" She asked, her voice whiney as usual to which I shrugged and held the door. The short blond haired girl rolled her eyes and shoved open the door, only to stomp into our home.

"Tash! He's not home! So get the fuck out and leave all of us alone! He doesn't love you, so stop being such a psychotic bitch!" I yelled, letting out all of my anger as I have never done that before but in all honesty it felt great.

"I will do whatever I want! I've fucked Simon in this house to basically make it my own! So shut up Josh!" She screamed back, storming off towards the living room as I shook my head and began to run over.

She shoved open the door and glanced at the scene in front of her eyes, Sophia was sat on Tobi's phone as Tobi watched over her shoulder due to the little girl being sat on his lap.

"Who the fuck it this?" Tash scoffed, getting Sophia's attention as the little girl looked at her and basically gave her a death stare.

"That's a bad word. If my mummy and daddy hear you they won't be too happy." She stated, standing up and walking over to Tash who was sniggering and giving her a snobby glare.

"Who is your mummy and daddy? Because I'd love to see them try and stop me hunny." She laughed, crouching down the Soph's level as she clenched her fists and stared at her.

"My mummy is Stephanie. But I don't know my daddy. But if I do he definitely wouldn't like you." Sophia spat, Tobi laughed and nodded.

"You're right Sophia. Your daddy really doesn't like her." Tobi laughed, making me confused to what he knew about that I didn't.

"Is Simon here or not?" Tash scoffed, Sophia's eyes grew a darker colour as she shook her head and shoved Tash.

"Don't speak about my friend. He isn't here. So you take your little slutty ass somewhere else." The little girl ordered, forcing me to stare at her in shock as Tash tutted and stormed out of the house.

"Who taught you that?!" I asked, still shocked yet finding the humour out of what she had just said. The young girl giggled and bit her lip.

"Simon says a lot of things to the tv when he watches it." She stated, still giggling as I nodded and smiled down on her..
- - - - -

A/n

Sorry for the really bad posting schedule but I promise to get back to publishing  soon!

Also thank you so much for 6.7k reads! I love you all xx