•Thirty-seven•

"What the fuck are you doing?" I laughed, looking over at Simon to see him hidden under the shade on his phone whilst I was in barely in any clothing attempting to tan.

"I burn in the sun really easy, if I did what you were doing I'd be a tomato by now." He laughed in response, I rolled my eyes and shuffled up the tanning bed and smiled over at him.

He didn't bother looking up and concentrated more on the screen below. Being the bitch I am I walked over and quickly snatched it from his grip.

"Stephanie.. what are you doing?" He chuckled, glaring up at me as I held it between my teeth and fixed my bikini bottoms and walked back towards the hut. Simon was following close behind as I also tightened my bra.

"It's a holiday. I'm banning all electronics from now on." I stated, shoving his phone in my toiletry bag and tossing that on the top of the bathroom cupboard which was quite high.

"Yeah you're right." Simon sighed, walking back towards the back of the hut as I smiled and followed close behind.

"Si can you please sunbathe with me." I giggled, hopping back onto my tanning bed as he shook his head and sank into the stunning pool step by step.

"Nope." He bluntly stated, hiding in the water as I smirked and untied my bikini top and laid on my stomach so I didn't have a line of white on my back rather then a stunning olive tone.

I closed my eyes and buried my face into the white towel to relax myself. I sank into the chair further and allowed my soft breathing to lather the warm air of Bora Bora.

My body flinched when feeling a large mass placed on my back, I slightly turned my head and cocked my brow up at Simon when seeing him sat on my bare skin.

"What're you doing?" I giggled, he just shrugged and tied my hair back with a bobble he must've gotten from somewhere just to begin massaging my back and down my spin.

I heavily sighed, melting into his amazing touch and smiling softly to myself as he relaxed me more and more

But that relaxation was quickly interrupted by my bikini bra being taken from my front.

"Simon!!" I screamed, looking at him with evil eyes as he smiled innocently and waved it in the air. I was still pressed against the tanning bed so I covered my face and heavily sighed.

"Come get it Steph." Simon teased, I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. He bit his lip and began walking back inside with my bra, forcing me to do only one thing. Get up and try and get it back.