1.

Hi. My name is Sarah Chapman and I live in Los Angeles, California. I'm 16 and my birthday is just around the corner. I have a younger brother named George who is three years old and a(n) other younger half sister from my mothers side who turned two years old today. My parents split up after my brother was born and my mother finally met my step dad five months later and soon after that they married each other. Thankfully he moved into our house instead of us moving into his. I don't like moving because I'm not a very social person. I'm more laid back and like to have personal space. I never get up early and do my hair and make up unless something special is happening.

Today is the last day of summer and school starts tomorrow. "Ugh," I said while getting up knowing this would be my last good sleep for a while.

"Honey," my mom screamed from downstairs while the baby was crying. "Breakfast is ready."

"Ok Moma I'll be down there in just a minute let me get dressed," I said annoyed.

I quickly got up and headed in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then put on a black long sleeve crop top with Mickey Mouse on the front with a pair of high raise shorts and black converse. I then brushed my hair out and didn't think twice about looking at myself in the mirror since I was the whole time I got ready. I went back to my room to grab my phone then I heard a nick at my door I turned around to see my step dad leaning against the dirt frame.

"Your mom told me to come make sure you were ok, but obviously you are," he said walking away heading to go downstairs. I just rolled my eyes and checked my phone for any notifications while walking down the steps. None, whatsoever did I have any notifications for the first time ever.

As I reached the bottom of the steps I felt to little arms wrap around my legs. I looked down to see my brother George hugging me.

"Hey how did you sleep," I asked him giggling because he looked like he was going to pass out any minute from how tired he was.

"Horrible he slept for two hours," my mom said looking at me with bags under her eyes. I felt kind of bad for her because she has to stay up all night takings care of the baby and she also had George up all night probably bothering her.

"Oh, ok well lets eat so I can go back to bed," I said while giggling. We started eating.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I looked at my phone and it was already six a-clock so I decided to go take a shower and get ready for bed. I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on steaming hot and connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and started listening to MAD HATTER by Melanie Martinez. (My favorite singer of all time.)

I quickly got out of the shower and dried my self up. I walked over to the mirror and wiped all the fog off of it. Then I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Then I put on my pajamas and brushed out my long brown hair. I swear I loved my hair it was the most beautiful thing on me. (Picture of her hair at the top.)I quickly ran to my room and laid down on my sheets with my comforter on top of me after I braided my hair so it would look descent since the first day of school was tomorrow. I turned off my lamp and set my timer to six twenty am. Then I fell asleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I honestly am so happy of myself for writing this good for the first time in my entire life😂
Anyway chapter two comes out tomorrow❤️