6.

Monday

*buzz buzz*
I woke up from my alarm clock going off. All I did was stay in bed after my friends left and now that it's Monday I knew I had to get up and go back to my hell hole.

I got up and did the usual. I decided to wear a yellow sweater with blue jean shorts and white shoes. I also decided to wear my hair natural since I really didn't care.

After I was done I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my brother since my mom and dad won't be back till Friday

After I was done I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my brother since my mom and dad won't be back till Friday. Of course since I was the "grown up" I had to cook breakfast. Me and my brother agreed just to eat some pancakes with syrup.

When we were done we ran to the car and drove to school. I dropped my brother off at school.  After about ten minutes of listening to cardi b I got to school.

I got put of the car and saw my friends at the doors waiting for me once again. When I got up to them someone punched me in the back of my head. I turned around to be faced with kians girlfriend, Lexi. Great.

"Wtf was that for?" I asked.

"That's for being a thot at the party with kian," she told me then punched me again.

That's it. If she wants a piece of me then she has it. I punched her straight in the nose and she fell to the ground. I continued punching her until someone pulled us apart. Grayson and Ethan.

"Are you ok?" Grayson asked me.

Right when I was about to respond I heard the principal yell at me and Lexi to come to his office. It smelled like coffee mixed in with cologne when we entered. The whole time we were sitting there while the principal was there I couldn't help but smirk at the bruises on her face. Female dog learned her lesson now didn't she.

"Both of y'all have detention for two hours after school ok?" the principle asked.

"Yes sir,"  we both said in unison.

When I left his office we had thirty minutes left in first period.

*skip to lunch*

When I entered the cafeteria I had all eyes on me. I guess word around here spreads like hell fire. I looked around to see my friends sitting at the usual spot we sit at everyday. I walked over there and sat down.

"Someone decided to be a bad donkey today didn't she?," Jake asked while laughing. Everyone else was laughing with him.

"Haha very funny. Now I have to be in detention after school with that thot for a week after school for TWO HOURS," I said.

"Hey at least you beat her donkey," Jmyah stated while everyone else nodded with agreement. I just laughed.

"Hottie alert coming this way," said serena looking behind me.

I turned around to see Ethan coming this way. "Hey Serena can I talk to you?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she responded back quickly. We all winked at her and said get it girl only for us to hear though.

"I'll be right back I got to go to the restroom real fast," I told Jake and Zach. 'K' is all they said then I got up and went to the bathroom.

When I was almost there I heard someone yell my name. I turn around to be greeted by the one and only Grayson Dolan.

"Can you come over after school and help me with the math homework?" he asked me.

"What makes you think I can help you?" I asked him

"Your one of the top people in that class," he told me.

"Ok here's my number. Text me your address and I'll come by after school," I told him while pulling out my phone to give him it.

"K see you later," he cheered. It made me smile for some reason.

With that I went to the bathroom and did my business. I walked back to my friends to see serena looking happier then ever.

"Why do you look so happy?" I asked.

"Ethan just asked me out," she told me which surprised me a little.

"That's great but know if he breaks your heart I will beat him," jmyah told serena. I nodded my head with agreement.

*skip school*

I got a text from and unknown number about five minutes after laying on my bed.

Unknown: Hey it Grayson. Here's my address see you later. 624 Peterpan street. (Obviously made up)

Me: K see you in a few.

Grayson: ok

Me: oh wait I can't come because my parents are gone and i have to watch my brother. Plus it's late because I had to stay at school for two more hours.

Grayson: ok then give me your address and I'll come there.

I swear this boy. Can't take no for an answer.

Me: k. 537 Chicken Nugget street. (Again made up)

Grayson: on my way.

I got up and went to my brothers room. He was already asleep so I decided just to put the covers over him and tuck him into bed. I kissed his fore head and walked out of his bedroom closing the door behind me. *ding*

I ran to the door and opened it to be greeted by Grayson.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Ha got you. You though I was about to tell y'all the rest. Well no I'm going to leave this as a cliff hanger. 😂