2.

Today is the first day of school. I'm so nervous even though I have every class with my best friends Serena, Jmyah, Zach and Jake. Zach and Jake are both gay, but don't have feelings for each other.

I woke up to my alarm going off to the song Medicine by someone. (I forgot the persons name😂.) My eyeballs feel like their going to pop out of my head any minute.

I got out of my bed and put on a pair of light colored high rise pants with a short sleeve shirt from pink. I then let my braid out of my hair and sprayed it with hair spray so it would stay. I then went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and decided just to eat pancakes with syrup.

"Ok bye mom I'm heading out. See you when I get home from school. Love You," I said to my mom while grabbing my car keys and exiting the front door. My step dad was asleep with the kids. "Alright have a good day love you too," my mom yelled from upstairs.

(Skip the car ride.)

I pulled in the school seeing my friends waiting for me at the double doors. I parked the car and stepped out and started heading towards them. I saw all of them smile at me as I walked towards them. When I finally got there my friend Serena said, "hey, isn't that Grayson Dolan looking over here at you." I turned around and noticed Grayson was looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and looked back towards Serena and my other friends.

"Ah girl you should go see what he wants," Jake said laughing at me as I flipped him off. Jake new I had a little crush on Grayson since the first day I saw him at open house two years ago. Dang was he hot. His jaw lines always made me think of him being in a vampire movie for some reason. His brown hair and hazel eyes always got the best of me. His plumped lips and perfect teeth. I swear if I wasn't wrong he could of been Jesus son that we never knew about.

Jmyah noticed me smiling thinking about him and started laughing then whispered yelled, "I wonder how he is in bed to, but off course Serena, Zach and Jake heard her to and started laughing with her. I just rolled my eyes and said, " y'all can say whatever you want, but y'all have to admit he is the hottest person on this earth."

"No I think Ethan his brother is," said Zach in such a gayish slang. (Whatever tf that means😂.) "Their literally Twins. They both look the same," said Serena in a serious tone. We all looked at her like she was crazy. Ethan and Grayson do not look alike. Ethan has a mold on his check and beside his eye and Grayson has a mild on his chin. Also they just don't look alike. "NO THEY DON'T," me, Zach and Jake said loudly. Everyone stopped and stared at us.

"Ok well I got to go to my locker see y'all in first period," I said while walking away. "Ok bish," Zach and Jake said at the same time making me and the other girls laugh.

I opened my locker shoving my backup in it and pulled out all the stuff I needed for math then closed it. I saw Grayson right in front of me leaning against a locker looking at me with a smirk. "What," I said in a serious tone. "Nothing just wanted to tell you those pants make your butt look big," he said laughing. I started blushing at what he said. He noticed and quickly said, "wanna come to a party I'm having Friday at nine. You can invite your friends." Before I could say yes he said, " I'm going to take that as a yes." I quickly nodded and said thank you then ran off to my first period.

When I entered the class I quickly ran over to Jmyah, Serena, Jake and Zach and told them that Grayson Dolan invited me to his party Friday and said that I could invite them. They all nodded and said they would come with me.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I was late on this chapter, but who cares. Anyway hope you liked it😁