5.

The rest of the night we just hung out and talked about each other. I learned a lot about Grayson and his family. I wouldn't of suspected him to tell me all the stuff he did since this was the first time we actually had a conversation.

I looked at my phone and it was 1:30am. "I should get going it's really late." I told him. "Ok well your clothes should still be where you put them. You can just lay her bikini on my bed so I can wash it." He told me. "Ok, bye." I told him.

I walked upstairs and quickly changed. After that I went to all the bedrooms till I finally found Grayson's room. I knocked before I went in because I didn't know if people were in there. Doing who knows what. *Wink Wink* I didn't hear anyone so I just went in. I knew it was his room for sure when I walked in because his football Jersey was in here.

His room was grey and he had a lot of stuff in here. I looked at the photos that were on his dresser and there was a photo of him and Ethan with their sister. There was also another photo of him with his family. He looked so happy.

After looking around I put the bikini on the bed and walked out the door. I made sure to lock it first so no one would go in there.

Once I got down stairs I looked for everyone. I found zack at the couch with Jake passed out. I woke them up and told them to come with me. I found Serena and jmyah making out with two complete strangers. I pulled them away and told all of them to come with me to the car.

We got to the car and I opened the doors and they all piled in there while laughing. Obviously they were drunk. I got in the passenger seat and started driving to my house. Usually after party's they spend the night at my house so they don't have to go home drunk.

(After car ride)

We all walked in the house and went straight to the basement. I got two mattresses. One for Zach and jake and another one for Serena and jmyah. I decided just to sleep and the couch and watch bricklebarry until I passed out.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I know this sucked and it was short but I want to sleep so here you go.❤️