4.

We finally arrived to the party. There were all kind of drunk people laying on the grass passed out while some of their sober friends were dragging them to their cars. We got out of the car and walked up to the porch, but before I opened the door someone else did. It was one of Ethan and Grayson's friend. Alex.

"Well hello there everyone. Come on in." Alex gestured is towards the living room. When we stoped I saw all kind of girls grinding on all the boys while the boys were PASSED OUT. Like what the actual fudge. "Well let me know if y'all need anything else." Alex told us. We all nodded at him and told him 'thank you'.

Once he was gone I looked at Serena, Jmyah, Jake, and Zach and they all smirked at me and from the looks of their face I could tell what they were thinking. "No, I'm not drinking, but y'all can." I told all of them in a serious tone. "Oh come on and relax." Zach yelled. "No. Plus someone has to take all of your drunk ashcheeks home." I yelled back since he yelled at me. 'Ugh' is all they managed to say. I just smirked and walked to the drinks with them.

I decided on drinking water since I wasn't really in the mood for drinking root bear because I don't like it that much. Like at all.

Someone tapped on my shoulder so I turned around to be greeted to Grayson. "Hey," is all I managed to say. "Hey, why aren't you drinking any beer." He asked. "I don't drink plus someone has to watch over them." I told him pointing at my friends. "Ok well do you want to come outside and swim in the pool with me?" He asked with a fake smile. "I can't I don't have a baiting suit." I told him. "My sister has one you can borrow. Don't worry she won't know since she's at college." He told me with his eyes wide waiting for my response. "Ok fine. Show me where they are and I'll get dressed and meet you out there." I told him hesitating a bit. "Ok follow me." He told me while gesturing me towards her room.

We went up a couple steps then we finally walked down the hallway and came up to a door. He opened it and my eyes widen while I looked at Cameron's bedroom. Her bed had the most shiniest fabric I've ever seen in my life. Her room was decorated with
white drawers, whit bases, and well pretty much white every where. Trust me it was beautiful.

"Her bikinis are in that dresser

"Her bikinis are in that dresser. Feel free to wear whatever you want." Grayson said. "Ok thanks I'll head down there right after I'm done." I told him while smiling. He smiled back then left the room and shut the door. I locked it then went to the dresser he was pointing at earlier.

I opened all the drawers until I reached the last one and saw a few bikinis. One stand out to me the most. I don't know why it did. I mean it was just red and there was nothing special to it. That's probably why though, because it wasn't special and it wasn't fancy like the other bikinis. Again I'm a casual type of person.

After putting it on I looked in the mirror and I was proud of my body

After putting it on I looked in the mirror and I was proud of my body. I never realized how tan I was now and my skin glowed so much. It's sad that I don't try to show it off, but instead I don't care. Two people bathed in the room taking me out of my trance. I looked up to see Ethan and SERENA making out. I quickly ran out of the room and made my way to the pool. I don't care what Serena does. She makes her own choices and I can't stop her, but if he hurts her. Trust me he will wish he hadn't.

I walk out of the open slide door. I'm guessing no one was gonna close it because people were probably just gonna keep opening it so I just walked away and entered the pool, but before I could i felt someone slowly me in the donkey (in other words my but cheek😂). I turned around and slapped the person straight in the face not even worrying who it was.

The person slapped me back and I winced in pain. I took a second to see who it was and it was Kian. Out of everyone I would of least suspected him to be the one to touch me. I stopped thinking about that once the stinging in my cheek got worse. I heard someone familiar yell at kian saying " why did you hit her you son of a female dog." (P.S. I'm using some type of language instead of saying the actual words in the story) Then I heard someone being slammed on the ground. I looked up again and saw Grayson punching Kian in the face repeatedly. I got out of the pool and ran towards Grayson and tried to get him off of kian, but he wouldn't budge. Then Alex cane running and helped me get him off of kian.

"Don't you ever touch her again or next time I won't stop." Grayson yelled at kian with a furious look. "And get off of my property now," without arguing back kian ran away fast.

I felt someone pull me into their embrace. Then they raised my head by pulling my chin up. Once again I am greeted by Grayson looking into my eyes with sorrow. "Are you ok did he hurt you badly," he asked me while shaking from anger. "I'm ok it did hurt at first, but I'm ok now," I told him while smiling. I didn't care that he just beat up one of his friends over me. It actually made my heart flutter and the way he asked me if I was okay. It's like he cared about me, but he actually did. "Come I'm I'll take you home," he offered me, but I declined and told him " I'm staying. Why leave over one person?" I told him seriously. He just smiled then looked me up and down in aww. I started blushing hardcore.

"Okay."