Chapter 1: Pregnant?

Kirito's POV

"Do you think it'll be positive?" Asked Asuna. I shrugged. "I'll be with you throughout it all. Remember
what I said Asuna? My life belongs to you." I finished as I pecked Asuna on her lips. "What will my parents think," Asuna worried. "Asuna stop stressing. We don't even know if your pregnant yet. We'll worry about that if you really are pregnant." I said. Asuna smiled as she placed her head on my shoulder.

It's been one year since I saved Asuna from ALfheim Online and ever since then we may have fooled around a lot. Asuna swears she was taking her pills but I guess something happened. It's not that I'm mad or anything, I'm just not ready to be a father. And on top of that, what would my aunt thing? What would my sister think? And even all my other friends from SAO, what would they think?

The test beeped. Asuna laid on my shoulder a few more minutes. She was scared, I could tell.  "Want me to go check it?" I asked her. She shook her head. "No, I feel like I'm the one who has to check it. It's my mistake." She said getting up. I grabbed her wrist. She turned. "It's our mistake." I said letting go of her wrist so she could check the test.

She smiled and walked away. She went inside her bathroom. I heard sniffling as I heard footsteps. Asuna came out the bathroom wiping her eyes. "I-I'm pregnant," she said. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her as she cried. My whole just got a whole lot better, I guess.

"D-don't worry, we'll get through this together." I said. Asuna cried harder. "My moms gonna kill me!" She said. "And on top of that I don't even know how to tell her!" She said pacing the room. I stopped her. "We'll get through this together. And no matter what, I'm gonna take full responsibility." I said. Asuna smiled.

"And that's why I love you," said Asuna kissing me.

*************

"How's Asuna been?" Asked Suguha as we ate dinner. I tensed. "Um, s-she's fine." I stuttered out. Sugu noticed. "Why are you stuttering? Something happened?" asked Sugu. I shook my head quickly as I stuffed food into my mouth. "Oh, that's good. They way you're acting I would've thought that Asuna was pregnant or something," said Sugu.

I didn't speak. Sugu gasped. "Is Asuna pregnant?" She asked. I shushed her. "Oops, sorry but, Asuna's pregnant?" She whispered. I nodded slowly. Her eyes softened. "A-are you guys alright? And does mom know? Does her mom know?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I found out today and your the only one who knows. Please don't tell anyone!" I said. "Swear!" We pinky promised. I breathed out a sigh of relief. "I can't believe I'm gonna be a auntie!" Squealed Sugu.

***********

Asuna's POV

I sat down at the dinner table across from my mom. I gagged but quickly covered it up with a fake smile. Ugh! This used to be my favourite meal but now I hate it! Or at least the smell.

I drunk some water. I just had to get through with dinner without having to throw up. If I throw up, surely she'll know somethings up. "What's wrong Asuna? You haven't touched your plate! Are you ill?" She asked. I shook my head. "No I'm just not that hungry today! Kirito and I went out on a date earlier and he took me out to eat." I said quickly lying.

"Oh, okay." She said eyeing me. "So you know your brother, Kouichirou, is coming home by Valentines." Said my mom. "O-oh really?" I asked. She nodded. "He'll be having a Valentines party at his apartment and wants you to bring, that boy of yours." Said my mom. I sighed. "Mom he's not just some boy he's-" I was cut off by me having to jump up and throw up in the garbage.

My mother walked up behind me. "Asuna dear are you alright?" She asked. I stood up. "Yup! Everything's fine! I'm gonna go upstairs and brush my teeth and then I'm gonna get some fresh air." I said about to walk away when my mother grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Asuna you look pale and sick. Do you need to go to the hospital?" She asked. I shook my head quickly. "Nope! I'm fine mom!" I said and rushed upstairs. After brushing my teeth I called Kirito. "Hey Kir- I mean Kazuto, are you busy right now?" I asked him. "No, why?"

"I need some fresh air can you meet me in town?" I ask him. "No!" He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "No, what I mean by that is I'll meet you at your house. Your pregnant. You shouldn't be walking around alone at night." He said. I smiled. "Okay then, text me when you get here." I hung up.

********

I sighed as my stomach grumbled. "Could you buy me something to eat?" I ask him. He shrugged. "Sure, what do you want?" He asked. I thought for a bit. "Pickles and chocolate. Ooh! And a slice of pizza!" I said. Kirito scrunched his way up. "Why would you want to eat that?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Food cravings I guess. But, are you gonna get me my food?" I ask him once again. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. "Whatever you want, Asuna."

How was the first chapter?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments!
How do you feel about my major change up from the original?
Do you guys like it?

Make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And Share!!!
Love you babes!! 😍