Chapter 20: Coming Home.

Asuna's POV

I smiled as I awoke that morning. This was perfect. It was just Kirito and I, alone in America. The child kicks which makes me smile. Actually, it's Kirito, Yui, and I.

And the best part is, no one really knows where we are. I mean Kirito told his aunt and our friends but, he didn't tell them where we were going. My mom or dad doesn't even know. They're probably making a fuss back home but, I don't really care. I was tired of them at this point.

I rub my tummy. Actually, where is Kirito? I look around. "Asuna," Says a voice making me jump. I quickly turn around with a knife in my hand and see Kirito holding his hands up in surrender.

I sigh a breath of relief. It was just him.

"What's wrong with you?" Asks Kirito seeing right thorough me. I rub my stomach once again.

"I guess I'm still a little traumatised after everything that happened." I say. Kirito sighs. "You really should go to some council if for that." He says. I roll my eyes. "Why? I don't need it! I'll be fine!" I say.

Kirito smirks. "Then how come you don't wanna walk in Times Square with me?" He Asks. I huff and grab my purse. "Fine then," I say walking out the door, realising he used his anger against me.

**************

Third Person POV

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" Says Asuna completely forgetting that she was mad. Kirito knew this would work. This would help her get her mind off of everything that happened.

Asuna's phone begins to ring and she sighs. "It's my mother," she mumbles, really not wanting to answer the phone. Kirito sighs. "Asuna, you should really answer. She's probably worried sick since she hasn't seen you since your kidnapping." I say.

Asuna sighs and answers the phone call, putting the phone to her ear. "Hello mother!" Says Asuna mustering up the most cheery voice she can at this moment.

"Asuna! I've been calling for days! Are you across seas? You know how bad that is for the baby!" She says, Asuna sighs knowing that she's tracking her phone call right now to see where she is.

"Yes, mother, I'm in America but I'm heading back after my birthday-" "No, your coming back right now!" She says.

"What! No way! You can't boss me around forever mom! I'm literally turning-" "Asuna, you will have a proper birthday party! You'll be eighteen! You wouldn't possibly want to spend it with that boyfriend of yours." She says.

"Yes I would mother! If you want I could have a birthday party with you after?" She Asks. Her mother sighs. "End do discussion Asuna. I'll be there shortly to pick you up. I've already called the hotel your in and I've booked you two flights back here." Her mom says.

Asuna sighs. "Just because I'm coming back doesn't mean I want to." She says and hangs up.

"What happened?" Asks Kirito. Asuna sighs once again and rubs her stomach.

"My moms coming to get us, she said she'll be here shortly." Says Asuna. Kirito smirks. "Well then, how about we leave before she gets here?" He Asks.

Asuna looks up at him. "She's still get here before us and-" "Asuna, just, trust me. Okay?" Asks Kirito. Asuna smiles and nods. "Mhm, Okay." She says.

Ugh! This chapter seems horrible but I know I haven't updated in a long time sooo here you guys are.
I'm not even gonna do my think where I say
"How was it? Good? Bad? Horrible?"
Because this chapter sucks and I'm really sorry.
After the next chapter I WILL NOT be updating in this story till June 25 (a whole month)
Because in stories like these I write ahead of time and then update every week because it's easier and in the beginning I had like ten chapters saved up but I've been on writers block (hinting this horrible chapter)
And now literally this is the last chapter I have saved up.
Like this chapter was written around April and I'm now just posting it.

Anywho, after the next chapter this story will be on hold until June 25 which is one month from now!

Make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And share!
Even though this chapter sucks!
Bye babes!