bagel story 2

onc upon a tim, scobagel crowley was poppin and lockin it throughthe store as he listined to "get urhead in the bagel" fram bagel school musical.

he strolled thru the store whilst doing all of his sick moves when an old crumpet came over to hm n said "u r the swaggiest danser I have ever sen. wud u ples drop some sick beats n show me ur radical skills" crowley started head bobbin and said in hjis thic skottish accent "lol k"

so him an that old crumpet jamed  out and the crupet was gud but crowrey was beter bc he could twerk and she could not.

and then his cellular phone rang?so crowl picked it up n a voice on teh linie sed "crow crow r u poopin an lokin agen" it was sherif bagel mills

"be quet sherif remember tht time I almost killed u" he respond "haha yes that was v funy but I olso remembr that u were sposed to get th crem chesa baghell king." she roled her eyes loudly. "oopsie poopsie" crowley said. he had remembr but hip hop was ver funner.

"u r a disgrace 2 bagels" bagel mills said "and ur a little female dog." crowley retorted "(i donot cuss)" he added in brackits.

then hiz bagl phone begn buzzin buzzbuzzbuzz and balthazer walked up 2 him. "udo 2 cuss" he laugh "stop bein a little poop head an get teh crmea chesae." he walked up to the cumpt who was droppin it low nd pushed her over. "move" he said.

he led crowley over 2 that stuff he was sposed to get n shkwed him "here is the rceam cehse u fart stick do nut get the nasty kind." "I wil nut get the nasty kimd" the scobagel assurd him.

"gud"

and then all uf a suden! crowleys bagel mp3 he got from his mother begin playen "my heart wil go on" by bagline dion.

balthy flipped his turds. "hey u stop that" he say to the mp2. it did not stop that.

balthezr was rly rly mad so he grabbed a stalk of celerie from the shelf.

how cud crow betrah him lyk that? he lpve crowle but this was 4 teh beter. he rose the celeri up hi over his frind

"I am sry" h3 sead "but mh heart will go in" and as th butter stramed down his fice, he stabed scobagel crowly but it is okie dokie he did not die bc he is a bagel and bagel is god.

THE END