donuts r nonuts

Charlie Bagelbury was hanging by her bagikl compewter reading bagel romione fanfic when in teh commints some1 asked her "do u hav a tumbler" charly did nut no wat a tumbr wAS so she look it up and went on it.

it was a website filed w/ a whole bunch of pastry people posting pics of thigs like docter bagel and muffindoch mysteries? she wa scrollin thru he site when she noticed somethin at the top of th page. it looked lik bagel. she scroll over it. when she scrooled, it say :happy doonut day celebrat wit dunot"

that made charlee v angry. she stukc out her tonge & made fartin noises at teh donut. "o y u do that lumblr bagel r so swagier" "no tey r not" respond tumblr. cherie cry.

she did noot lik tea donut no more. she will killem. she call mare bagel in destriss.

"maey" she cry "tha int4rnet say bagels r nt cool? they say donuts r cooler." "waHT" mry crinckled her nose "fookin donuts they are totally nards" she put her hand on charles donut shouldr. "dunt worry we r cooler n we no it" she said

then for some stupeed raison a little turd donut was ther.

"lol bagels suck doNUT doNUT deNUJT!" the donut chasnt. mary bagel got really mad @ her so she stabbed her with a fork. her vanill creme filling poured out and she scremed in pain "DYE U BUTTERFACED RECTUM BISCIT" she yelled. the donut die

kevin bagel show up and asked whyb there was a ded donut on th floor

kharlie told her the story of what happened.

when she was done. kevin put his angry bagel face on. "we will 4ever wreak havock on the doonits for being turdy fart faces until tey are wiped off of the baked good earth" he told his bagel counterparts.

the dying donut looked up at them and sad it's last words. "bagels r gay"

kevin bagel looked at bagel dean and bagstiel across the stret. "Yes." he said.