Late Valentine's Day Special - Riptyde and Shadowline

Riptyde 

Riptyde was making a cake for (Y/n) since today was Valentine's Day. Riptyde was aware that you would come to the kitchen that he made (Y/n) breakfast and took it over to bed which was unexpected for (Y/n). Riptyde kept quiet around the Burns house since Kade would make fun of him."Pffft, you making a cake for my own sister?" Kade snorted which cause Riptyde to give Kade a death glare saying 'Shut up or I will murder you and bury you to never be found' making him yelp in fear.

"That's cute" Dani said as Riptyde sigh quietly."Lost your voice box?" Cody asked as Riptyde nodded. Riptyde got his voice box damaged by Chase and Blades."I can barely speak" Riptyde croaked as Cody cringe at Riptyde's voice."Try not to speak much" Cody said as Riptyde nodded and put mitts on. Then took the cake out and went to the fridge and took out some stuff to making the icing.

"You bake too much" Kade said as Riptyde flipped the bird on him making Dani cover Cody eyes before he did."Riptyde, that's inappropriate" Dani said."Sorry, my anger is rising and I need Kade to leave now" Riptyde croaked as he cover his mouth to cough making him grunt in pain."Lets go, Kade" Dani said as she dragged him out."Can I help?" Cody asked as Riptyde nodded and smile softly.

Then Riptyde handed Cody white icing. An hour pasted, (Y/n) got out of bed and head to the kitchen to see a box and cake with icing of a red heart on it on the table with a note. (Y/n) open the note.

Good morning, my love

Hope you slept lovey today, my apologies if it's a bit late than it is, I will be quiet due to 'technical difficulties' from Chase and Blades, but I don't 'really' blame them for it. Anyways, happy Valentine's Day, (Y/n)... Keep your guard up too.

~Riptyde  

(Y/n) felt arms went around her waist and saw Riptyde with his face buried on the crook of her neck making her chuckle."So what happened to your voice box?" (Y/n) asked Riptyde who give her 'I don't want to talk' look with a frown."Just for me?" (Y/n) asked with a little convincing as Riptyde sigh quietly."I guess I can say I got tased and stabbed in the voice box on accident by the two" Riptyde said quietly to (Y/n) surprise.

(Y/n) took off Riptyde's ear piece and scratched behind his ear making him purr softly."Don't like it, Tyde?" (Y/n) asked."Feels weird, but I enjoy it with you" Riptyde croaked as (Y/n) giggles and faced Riptyde."Can we have cake?" (Y/n) asked innocently as Riptyde chuckles softly and quietly making her blush a bit."Of course, (Y/n/n)" Riptyde said quietly with a smile as he cut the cake. When (Y/n) ate her slice of cake, Riptyde was lost in thoughts till he saw a glint of Kade with a camera.

Riptyde smirked and look at (Y/n)."(Y/n), I think you miss a little icing" Riptyde said quietly."Where?" (Y/n) asked as Riptyde went near her."Here" Riptyde said as he kissed her on the lips. She flinched a bit, but melts in the kiss. Then there was a click and they saw Kade with the camera, (Y/n) couldn't help, but hide her embarrassment on Riptyde's chest."Wanna see a trick of telekinesis?" Riptyde whispered as (Y/n) giggles."Please do so" (Y/n) whispered back as Riptyde look at the camera Kade had.

Kade was laughing his aft off that Riptyde took the opportunity to use his powers and actually break the camera making him yelp in fear."Now that is how it is down" Riptyde said quietly."Just shut up and kiss me" (Y/n) said as Riptyde smirks."Pleasure to do so, love" Riptyde said as he kiss (Y/n) on the lips.

Shadowline (Soon will be in the book)

Having the bounty hunter in the base was hard for everyone besides Optimus who hate him a little. (Y/n) was abused by her parents and was in foster care by Fowler. The bounty hunter named Shadowline was Riptyde's older brother by blood and only family with him, but they were lost and never saw each other since Riptyde's punishment of burned insignia. Shadowline was never your everyday hunter when he have a bubbly personality and a goofy personal sometimes, and not to mention his Australian accent was heavy.

(Y/n) sometimes laugh at him when he does something dumb or doesn't understand what Fowler even says. Today was a worst day for her... Today was her birthday and also Valentine's Day. Shadowline kept talking to her every day when she came to the day, every single day as if he was a lost puppy wanting to talk to someone. Shadowline used to be a decepticon till he met a human family who showed him there is no need to destroy beauty... Shadowline...

Something about him making it so different than the others she knew. Riptyde was a kick in the ass, but he was a kind and hilarious mech once getting to know him and his sense of humor. Shadowline was a brother of him, but something about the brothers make them different to her. Shadowline have the same body features like Riptyde, but paint job and optics were different. 

Shadowline's main paint job was on his chassis which was dark red with dark green streaks that connects to his back making a circle and a loop. His second was on his arm which was navy blue and black streaks with red going around, and black on the top of his arms. His third paint job was on his helm which was black on the sides and dark red in the middle. His optics were green on the outer part, a red circle around as the middle was silver. (Y/n) and Raf were the only ones who saw Riptyde's optics besides Ratchet, Wheeljack, and Cliffjumper.

"Ay'ya Shelia, are ya' there?" Shadowline asked waving his holoform hand in front of her face getting her out of her train of thoughts."Sorry, thinking too much about stuff" (Y/n) said as Shadowline nodded."Headin' ta Alaska now, shelia?" Shadowline asked politely as she nodded."Why did I agree on this?" (Y/n) asked."Because I asked ya' nicely or I hav' ta plead my way through ya'" Shadowline said smiling as I sigh.

"But why me and no one else?" (Y/n) asked as Shadowline pouted."Just us two only and that's final" Shadowline shrugging as she saw honesty in his optics."If I don't like this then I don't even know what to even say" (Y/n) grumbled as Shadowline look at her in sincere without her knowing."Ah'm only doing this for ya' and only ya'" Shadowline said quietly as she turn and give him a look."What did you say?" She asked."Nothin', lets get rollin'" Shadowline said with a warm smile that she blushes in.

'What is this feeling? I never felt this way before' (y/n) thought as Shadowline jump down and fizz out of reality. Then his alt mode drove to her and popped open the door for her."Better be back or I'm kicking you out" Fowler shouted."Oh'ya Fowler, no need to pop out meh pistons of shame to meh face!" Shadowline shouted before activating a ground bridge and going through leaving the agent shouting at them.

(Y/n) couldn't help, but laugh at them."-Very smart, Shadowline-" Optimus said as Shadowline scoff."Thanks, mate, I abso-bloody-lutely need ta get him fer it" Shadowline said as (Y/n) giggles."I can argue with him" (Y/n) said as Shadowline couldn't help, but chuckle at her."Now a days, I need ta argue with 'im at times like these for'a sure" Shadowline said as (Y/n) smiled at his behavior.

"-Be careful-" Optimus said before cutting off. 

Then Shadowline stopped driving and popped open the door, and removed the seatbelt for her. When (y/n) got out, the door closed and he transformed to his bipedal form."So why are we really here?" (Y/n) asked as Shadowline look at her."Do you know what today is?" Shadowline asked her."Yeah, but still" (Y/n) said as Shadowline sigh a bit."Look up" Shadowline ordered as she looked up only to be shocked."Woah" she said in awe making Shadowline smile a bit."Seen these during my years here" Shadowline said as she look at him in shock.

"This is... Amazing, but why?" She asked with a frown."One, happy birthday. Two, will you be my Valentine's?" Shadowline asked with a alike pouty face. (Y/n) blushes at him and giggles at his faceplate."S-sure" (Y/n) said stuttering as Shadowline gave out a warm chuckle and transformed. He got out as his holoform and surprise (Y/n) with a kiss. Then they aparted for air."Who knew you're an amazing kisser" (Y/n) said blushing as Shadowline smirked."I'm more than just that you know" Shadowline said as he winks at me.'I don't think I'm gonna survive with him at all' (Y/n) thought as Shadowline pull (Y/n) to another kiss.