Still Here - Skyrocket x Predacon!Mech!Reader

Song: Still Here - Digital Daggers

"Skyrocket, are you sure you can handle him like Predaking?," Shockwave asked monotonously. "I've dealt with other Predacons, how hard will he be?," Skyrocket asked. "This Predacon, Y/n, is more stubborn than Predaking," Starscream scoffed, giving Skyrocket the staff before walking away.

"Shockwave, for a fact to deal with Predacons, you don't beat the shit out of them or they will hate you, keep that in notes," Skyrocket says, giving the purple cyclopic mech the staff. "I will keep that noted then," Shockwave said as the f/p/j Predacon growled at them.

"Have you dealt with worse?," Shockwave asked as Skyrocket shrugged. "Oh trust me when I say this, I've seen worse like Blueflame breathing ice and fire," Skyrocket says, walking up to the Predacon.

Predaking growled at the f/p/j Predacon. "King, go to the lab and stay there, I'll be alright," Skyrocket ordered as Predaking scoffed.

"You better not hurt him," Predaking snarled at the other Predacon, who snarled back at him. "King, what the fuck did I just said?," Skyrocket seethes as Predaking scoffs and nuzzles Skyrocket before leaving. "I will be at my lab until further notice," Shockwave said before following Predaking.

"What do you want?," the f/p/j Predacon hisses as Skyrocket sighs. "Hey, no need to be angry, I called them off right?," Skyrocket questioned. "Yes, but I want to be left alone," the Predacon scoffed.

Skyrocket can tell the Predacon was a mech, but it didn't bother him, what did bother him with the height and how large the Predacon was.

"So you're technically saying that, you don't want to be here?," Skyrocket asked as the Predacon scoffs at him. "Do you even know better?," The predacon hissed as the Cyberwolf hybrid shrugged. "I got nothing better to do other than talking to you since Shockwave wants me to talk to you because I'm the only one who can understand you," Skyrocket explained as the Predacon sparked flames at him.

"Go away," the Predacon sneered as Skyrocket sighed. "Damn, Stilettos wasn't even kidding when he said you're very stubborn, geez.... I'm just gonna hang around here," Skyrocket says as he got on top of the deck. The f/p/j and s/p/j Predacon mech scoffs and curls up against the wall.

Spending an hour on the flight deck, Skyrocket looked to see the Predacon was looking at him with a glare. Skyrocket can tell that this Predacon mech was more observant than Predaking was, but nonetheless the Predacon knows who to trust and what not.

Then Starscream came back with Megatron.

"Why is the Predacon not doing anything, why are you up there!?," Starscream seethes as Skyrocket gets down. "It's gonna take a while," Skyrocket sighed, looking at the f/p/j Predacon. "How long?," Megatron asked, being impatient.

"From what I can tell, he has knowledge of knowing who to trust and what not, very observant than most Predacons, very stubborn to listen from what I can tell so far, but he doesn't trust completely because of Starscream whack hell at him, not to mention, it's gonna take a while to gain his trust," Skyrocket says as Starscream scoffed.

"I'll give you a month or two, do not fail me," Megatron scowled. "If I fail, will he be terminated?," Skyrocket asked. "Mostly likely," Megatron says, glaring at the Predacon. Skyrocket watched as Megatron and Starscream left the flight deck to back inside the ship.

"Got anything to say?," Skyrocket asked, turning to the f/p/j Predacon, who huffs. "Why do you even care?," the Predacon asked as Skyrocket sighs. "Do you have a name?," Skyrocket asked. "Didn't Screamer tell you?," the Predacon growled.