Chapter 9

Song choices:

Don't let me go- Harry Styles
All of me- John Legend
Parallel- Heffron Drive
Be your everything- boys like girls
Stay- Rhianna
All I ever needed- Austin Mahone
Isn't she lovely- Harry Styles (I used his cover from the X factor)
Stay with me- Sam Smith

Harry POV..

As I see Liam and Zayn run off I chase them.. When I got to them I griped Zayns arm trying to stop him but didn't.

As I ran I passed Ambers house. My thoughts are saying sorry, but there is another side telling me I should do nothing about it..

As much I felt bad for using Amber I had to do it.. For the fact I'm going to a college in London I needed the money. I got rejected to Ucla because they find me not smart enough.

My mother passed away not giving me any more in her will. My father being an drunk attic not caring about me. My life has always been the life not wanting to have.

I never had a real dad in my life and my mom passed away freshman year so it wasn't healthy for me. My mom was there for me every step of the way but now since she's gone, it's my time now.

I changed during Ambers relationship and I loved it., but in the same time I hated it. She treated me like none of my ex would've treated me. I should've said no to this whole bet..

I never done it to any girl and I felt extremely bad. Even the raping and this bull shit I did wasn't even worth it..

I wanna go to Ambers house explain everything, but I can't. I'm just to scared. But instead I decided I had to tell her everything. My time is now. When I approach Ambers house she opened the door with a smile until she saw me..

She had a face that I missed kissing. "Look Amber let me explain everything please, even though you won't believe me hear it from me."

As she came towards me she allowed me to speak.

"Look Amber that bet was shit, yes even though I had to do all that shit to you I felt bad, don't think I was happy about this." "Amber your the one I always wanted since I first met you, I know you find this shit right now but Amber if you forgive me we can start over." "No one has to know about us, I don't want anyone to hurt you. I wish I can become a better person by saying no to this whole bet but I have no choice." "Amber I needed the money for college that I only make stupid bets to get thousands of dollars." "If you don't believe me or you don't want to take me back I understand." As I walk away she follows me leaving me questioning.

"Harry first you ask me out thinking that we're perfect for each other.. We had "our" moments and now it's all gone.. "Everything we did together vanish away.. "Not even remembering one thing. "Our breakup was one of the saddest moment I been through and it's a pain going through it." "All the things you did to me I either cry or get angry." "I thought you we're the one I was hoping to last forever with but I thought wrong. " "You used me for something and that was wrong of you doing that.." "I fucking hate it, this pain is breaking my heart every day I wish it can be gone but it can't." "It's a wish I couldn't want to wish in a star.." "Hopefully we always make up and get back but it can't happen." "Everything we did is gone through my mind and I completely forgot everything.."
"You took something away that was mine and gave it away too." "Congrats bitch, if that's what u wanted then good job.." "You got ur fucking wish now enjoy it."

"Bye Harry" While she closes the door tears rolled down my face and I left her house. Amber has changed during the breakup..

I miss seeing her like this.. When I went to school the next day I got my money for the bet but I told them to keep it..