Chapter 15

Song choices for this chapter are:

Amnesia-5SOS (I cried watching the lyric video)

Strong- One Direction

Heart attack- Enrique Iglesias

Only reason- 5sos

Juliet POV..

It was hard telling Harry that I was leaving. I'm moving in a couple of days which cause me to cry. Harry gets himself up from the bed holding his hand out for me.

I grabbed it three seconds later getting close to his body. My head was laying on his chest while his hands we're on my back. "I'm going to miss you so much."

He kisses me on the forehead causing me to cry. "Juliet please don't cry." Harry caused me to cry even more, I'm going to miss him the most.

Even though I just noticed him like a day ago he was my boyfriend. He kisses me on the check than he puts his hand on my chin so he gaze into my eyes. He leans kissing me for a long time now.

Harry walks backwards never breaking the kiss moments later I was pinned against the wall. "Don't forget about me" he mumbles in the kiss. I moaned once he sucked my sweet spot on my neck.

Harry's kisses are rougher than my old ex. He cups my face with his palms. His hands immediately aim at my breast. He removes my shirt than my bra his hands cups my breast moving it up and down.

Later he starts licking at my nibbles. I moaned so much when he whispers dirty things in my ear. "Let's take this to another place." He whispers I wrap my legs around his waist while Harry takes us from the wall to my bed.

"Harry we shouldn't have sex" I moaned. He laughs so hard he hands pounded at the bed. What was so funny about that. "You think I want to have sex with you, I thought you wanted that as your goodbye gift. You will remember this forever." He says like he's serious.

We only dated for a couple of hours already and he's already making love to me. He removes his shirt and his pants while I put my shirt back on. Our clothes we're just laying on the floor until this morning when Harry woke me up. "today's the day." He says it as a depress kind of way.

The way I hate seeing in a guy. Tears started rolling down when I see my room completely empty with nothing there but my bra. I gave him a tight hug that our chest touched. He didn't want to stop the hug he kept holding it.

"Juliet." He says whispering it in my ear. "Yea" was all I manage to say. "Don't let me go." He said. I loved Harry when he said that. It gives me chills and gave me happiness.

Harry decided to take me to the airport. He had tears on his face when they called my flight number on the speaker.. Harry gave me a goodbye kiss which lasted pretty long. The worker at the front desk had to interrupt our kiss telling me to head inside the gate.

We gave each other a short but tight hug. I can see him waving a goodbye with tears on his eyes. "I love you Juliet." He said so loud which caused me to turn backed. My parents grabbed me by the arm pulling me to the plane.

"I love you more Harry." I said in a voice she wants to cry. I sat aboard the plane looking out the window seeing my tears as I wipe my face. "Sweetie are you ok" my mother asked me. I didn't want to tell her about Harry because she thought those type of guys are not meant for me.

"Yea totally fine." I lied. I was hurt, I already miss all of his hugs and his smile. Will I find my Harry styles? The plane was about to take off so I putted on my seatbelt. There was a video typing of the safety rules which I didn't bother watching.