Chapter 12

Songs for this chapter are:

Somebody's me- Enrique Iglesias
You and I- One Direction
What makes you beautiful- One D truly madly deeply- One Direction
Right now- One Direction
She looks so perfect- 5SOS
Nana- Trey Songz

Zayn POV..

When I reached Ambers door step I see Harry. That bitch really had to be here. "Amber let's go, why are you standing next to that ass hole. He isn't worth it for you."

When I pull Ambers arm towards mine Harry grips her arm and immediately pushes me to the wall. First thing I think about in my head while Harry harassing me was Amber.

Amber is the one that I admire the most but than I realized I have Lizzy. I love her more than anything I just don't want to hurt Lizzy any other way.

Couple of minutes later I see Harry grabbing Amber and started to fuck her right in front of my dreamy brown eyes. I manage to push my self back up and push Harry to the wall. Amber comes towards me

"Zayn let's leave." She hesitates that she wanted to leave Harry forever.. It was moments later when she's in my car. I decided that I'm taking her to my place. Sooner I see Lizzy all by her self worrying about me..

"Who the fuck is this girl." She has an angry look on her face. When I explain everything of what happened she thought the opposite. "Amber give us a minute."

When Amber leaves the room I had to explain Lizzy the whole story over and over again. She can be really stupid sometimes but I love it for some abnormal reason.

Lizzy approaches me explaining how much she was worried about me. As I hold her soft hands she got teary "babe I have to tell you something important. I know we love each other really much but there's someone else on my mind."

While explain Lizzy about my feelings for Amber she pushes me to the mattress in the bedroom.

She kisses me in the neck but I stooped her. I know she wants us to be still but all I keep thinking about all day is Amber.. Do I even have feelings for her? I keep losing over and over because of Harry.

Harry wasn't a friend to me, he betrayed me.. Seeing Lizzy in tears just pains me to the end of my amazing life. While seeing Lizzy getting into the car tears streamed from my face.

I see someone knocking on my door.. Pounding was all I kept hearing once I reached the door it was Harry.

Lizzy POV..

While walking down the steps to reached to my car tears keep rolling down my face. I have feelings for Zayn still but what I question was why he dumped me?

Did he like that Amber bitch? When I left I drove somewhere far, somewhere I can be who I am. Starbucks. I was in the mood for frap but I was more for coffee.

Once I grabbed my coffee I immediately went to the car and drove to my friends house. When I reached her house all she kept talking about was her boyfriend.

If I hear the word boyfriend one more time I'm going to fucking punch her. She has to mention of how sweet it is. I had to tell her my feelings about Zayn once he told me he liked someone else.

I decided to go home and cry in my bed. I got my MP3 player listening to Sombodys me by Enrique Iglesias and closed my eyes.

During the song I thought of Zayn and I everything we done together.

Tears we're on my pillow by the time the song ended. Someone knocked on the door asking to come in. It was my new ex.

Harry POV..