Chapter 35: Boku no Pico

Natsume's POV

~♪Mister Teacher Oshiete~♪

"Moshi moshi" I picked up my phone that was ringing a while ago.

"Natsume, I'm gonna pick you up for training so better prepare" Nii-sama said from the other line.

Shit!

I forgot about that!

My wound might open so I have to make some excuse.

Anything!

"Sorry, Nii-sama. I can't attend training today" I laughed sheepishly

"Huh? Why?" He questioned

"Ahhh. Ummm. Jii-chan and Baa-chan are actually here for a visit so... Yeah" I lied.

That was pathetic!

I wish I'll die from shame if he doesn't buy it!

"Okay then. Tell them my greetings" Nii-sama said then ended the call.

"He actually bought it" I sweat dropped while looking at my phone "Thank Goodness he's dense"

I sighed then turned on my laptop so I could continue watching KNB's movie. I scratched my back that was covered in bandages.

Tch, when will Arashi get here.

He needs to change my bandages and it's getting itchy.

Ding dong

Finally

I paused the movie then went downstairs and opened the door to reveal the crimson eyed silverette.

"Took you long enough. The bandage is getting itchy" I said, a bit irritated

"Hai hai-ssu. I went to buy some more bandages because you might run out. That wound won't heal itself overnight-ssu" Arashi said as we both went to my bedroom "Where's the antiseptic?" Arashi said while looking around.

"In the bathroom. It's in the small cabinet there" I plopped down on my bed on my stomach then continued playing the movie. Not long, Arashi came back with the antiseptic. I sat up but didn't look away from the movie I'm watching.

"Take off your shirt" Arashi said as he sat down behind me. I obeyed then continued watching the movie. Not giving a shit on Arashi that was unwrapping the bandage. "You know-ssu. You get too focused when it comes to anime. Why do you love them so much anyway-ssu?" Arashi started applying antiseptic to my wound.

"Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe I'm just meant to love anime. Just like I'm meant to be an assassin/hacker" I replied casually "So how's the wound"

"Hmm. The one your shoulder is already better-ssu. But you still need to stay in bed for two more days because the cut mighy open up-ssu" Arashi explained as he started wrapping my torso with bandage then tied it with a knot.

"But I have to go to school tomorrow" I protested

"Well, you should sit out for a bit. You can come back the day after tomorrow-ssu. Second Term doesn't even start till the day after tomorrow. What's with your class's early start" Arashi sat next to me then watched the movie with me "Wow, Taiga's badass" Arashi commented

"I thought you don't watch anime" I raised an eyebrow at him

"Well, sports anime is an exeption-ssu"

"Sports freak" I mumbled then averted my attention to the movie "Sei-chan sure is cool and good looking" I swooned "But I prefer his looks when he was still in middle school. He looked a lot cuter"