Chapter 74: Half of a Chapter

Natsume's POV

"Oi! You guys took so long!" I exclaimed as I approached Akabane who was carrying Kirishima on his back "The Test of Courage was already over"

"I missed you too, Tsume-chan~" The red head teased.

"Very Funny!" I smacked his head.

"Aw~ She looks cute when she's all grumpy~" Akabane teased once more with a chuckle as I continued glaring at him.

"Akabane, you have better things to do than mess with Natsu." Shu said while crossing his arms.

"Fine. Let's get you to the clinic and have that sprain treated, Kirishima-san." Akabane said to the ginger haired girl who responded with a small nod.

"I'm gonna come with." Ren suggested "I have a bit of responsiblity here since I was her partner"

I stared at their fleeting form before turning to Shu "Let's go wait for them inside the room"

"You're not planning on raping me, are you?" Shu joked which earned him a punch in the gut "Fine. I was kidding"

I gave him a scoff before walking ahead of him and heading to our group's room.

"Hey Shu. Have you seen Nii-chan?" I questioned as we finally reached the room.

"How should I know? You're her sister, you know" Shu said stepping inside the room with me

"I don't own an Onii-chan GPS unlike Loli imotous bruh" I deadpanned

"Very funny" Shu rolled his eyes

"By the way, what are we gonna do about the barbecue?" I asked "I'm worried about the food getting wasted"

"Of course, you are..." Shu sighed "I'm sure we can continue it. It didn't look like Kirishima-san's leg was injured that bad. I think mine was worse"

"That's great to hear" I smiled

"..." Shu stared at me for a while, making me arch an eye brow in question.

"Is there som-"

"Natsu..."

Didn't the atmosphere suddenly turn all serious...

"What is it?" I asked, feeling a bit of anxiety

"I'm going to say this while they're still not here..."

🔫🔪🔫🔪

Karma's POV

I walked silently on the hallway, heading towards our group's rooms.

I saw the light turned on inside which probably meant that Tsume-chan and Asano-kun were already inside.

I bet Asano-kun's gonna take advantage of MY Tsume-chan and rub it in my face...

I was about to slam the door open when I heard their conversation through the thin sliding door.

"Natsu..." Asano-kun's voice said which caught my attention.

Isn't there a serious atmosphere inside...

"I'm going to say this while they're still not here..." He continued.

Please don't be what I think it is.

"Natsu... I..."

Please let there be some kind of cliche, miraculous savior.

"I..."

Please change his line to something stupid.

"I... Like you... Ever since... we were kids..." Asano-kun mumbled, his embarassment present from his tone.