Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Last Chapter*

I look at the screen and am shocked to see…

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An unknown phone number. I quickly unlock my phone and read the text…

“Hey Libby, This is Connor Franta. Trevor has been texting me about you all day and since I’m coming to visit soon I thought that we should get to know each other a little bit. “

What. This cannot be real. Connor Franta texting me! And Trevor talking about ME all day.

I quickly type a response, “Hey, Is this really Connor Franta?”

While I wait for a response I realize that I haven’t texted Emily since yesterday, so I text her and tell her everything that is going on.

I toss my phone on my bed and go down stairs to find my mom sitting in the kitchen on her laptop.

I walk over to the fridge and grab an Arizona and sit down next to my mom.

“So what’s going on with you and Trevor?”  My mom asks with a smile.

“Mom,” I laugh, “You know those YouTube boys that Emily and I saw last summer, the ones who we always talk about?”

“Yes.” She replies with a slight questioning tone in her voice.

“Well, Trevor is one of the boys. One of the boys I have pretty much been obsessing over for the past few years and it is really odd for him to be our neighbor now.”

“Wow, really?” She says, “I think you guys would make a really cute couple. His mother is so kind, too.”

I smile, my mom and I have always had a really open relationship, and I always tell her everything. I head back up to my room and log on to YouTube. I check the o2l channel and find Trevor’s new video from earlier today. It is about him moving and the boys visiting him next week. I can’t believe this boy is so close to me, literally next door.

My mom walks by my door and calls in, “Libby, you should go to bed soon. The Morans are coming to the pool tomorrow.”

I nod and shut down my computer. I grab my phone and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I realize that Connor and Emily have texted me back and Trevor sent me a text as well. I quickly respond to them and hop into the shower dreaming about tomorrow with Trevor.

~~~~

Sorry for not updating I've been busy.

Shoutout to @magconlover9 for reminding me to update, go read her stories they are fabulous!

Thanks for reading, vote and comment!