Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I wake up and my thoughts immediately go to Trevor. Today is going to be amazing, swimming with Trevor.

I hop out of bed and eat a small breakfast and drink an Arizona, of course. After I run back to my room to find a bathing suit to wear, I plug my phone into my IHome and turn on some music, Hunter Hayes specifically. (Authors note. I love Hunter Hayes :D)

I have swim team so I decide on a multi colored Dolfin Ugly (A swim racing practice one piece bathing suit). I grab my pool bag and stuff my towel, bathing suit, goggles, sunscreen, a magazine, my headphones, phone charger, some snacks, my phone, and 2 Arizonas. I text Trevor, “I’m walking to the pool soon, if you want to walk together be ready in 5:)”

I call to my mom that I’m walking to the pool and she says goodbye. I start to walk up the hill, I see Trevor walking out his door and he waves to me. I immediately smile and know that today is going to be a great day. We start to walk in silence then Trevor breaks the silence.

“So tell me some more about yourself.”

I start to tell him about My YouTube channel and how I make videos for fun even thought I’m not that popular.

“Speaking of YouTube, I said I would start vlogging at my new house. Do you mind if I vlog now?” Trevor asks.

“Sure, I’m fine with it.” I reply, excited to be in Trevor’s vlog.

“Hey guys! I’m here with my new neighbor Libby Rodgers!” He points the camera at me; I smile, wave and say hey. “So we are walking to the pool that is up the street from our houses. I think I’m going to join the swim team with Libby, so be prepared for pool vlogs! Also Libby has a YouTube channel, you should check it out, and her links are in the description! I’ll talk to you guys later.” He holds the camera farther out so I am in the shot again and we both say bye.

Trevor turns his camera off and puts it back in his bag.

“You really didn’t have to give me a shout out.” I said to Trevor.

“Yeah I know, I wanted to though, you deserve so many more subscribers than you have.” He replies happily.

“Oh thank you. I appreciate it. So, you said that the rest of the o2l boys are coming to visit soon.”

“Yeah they are coming next week and are staying for as long as they feel like it.”

“Cool. Oh and you gave Connor my number?” I ask him. Trevor blushes.

“Well, umm yeah,” He stutters and rubs the back of his neck. “Well I was talking about you, and he wanted to talk to you before he came next week. And uhh yeah.”

I laugh and nod. He got so nervous and it was really cute. Soon we were at the pool and Trevor joined the swim team. We had practice then we just hung out, swimming, playing on the play ground, just lying around and eating snacks.

I miss Emily a lot, we used to do swim team together. And I know Trevor will never, ever replace Emily, but he is a good substitute.

~~~~~

2 updates in one day?? I felt bad for not updating in forever so now you have 2 in one day! :)

Thanks for reading, vote, comment and stuff.

Love y'all