Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Libby’s POV*

I wake up one morning in July to my mom screaming at me, “Libby! Wake up! The Petersons are moving today and we are throwing them a party. Get ready!”

This automatically put me in a bad mood, my neighbors are moving to California today. The neighbor also happens to be my best friend Emily Peterson. Emily moved here in 4th grade and we have been best friends ever since. I really don’t want Emily to move, things will be so different here without her. But I’m going to make the best out of my last day with her.

I am Libby Rodgers. I am 14 years old, I have medium length brown hair, blue eyes and some randomly placed freckles on my face. I have a mom, dad, and brother who is 18. I play lacrosse and I am on a swim team. My favorite color is purple and I like to cook and bake. I love Arizona Iced Tea (My mom says it is an addiction, I think it is just a very strong love. Plus I tell her at least I’m not addicted to drugs!) I also make YouTube videos.  I started when I was 11 with a bunch of my friends during the summer but then my friends who owned the camera moved away so that ended fast. But when I was 13 I found YouTube again and became obsessed, I would watch videos every day. I decided I could make my own videos again, just me. I am not that popular on YouTube but I make videos because I love to do it, getting subscribers, likes and views are bonuses though. I still have my obsession with watching YouTube and have gotten some of my other friends obsessed as well.  That is enough about me for now.

I emerge from my nice comfy bed and get dressed and wear a grey “Can You Not” crop top, jean shorts and purple flip flops with my hair in a high pony tail. Emily and I have matching “Can You Not” crop tops so I hope she will wear hers today too! I walk down the stairs just in time to see Emily (wearing her “Can You Not” shirt!) and her family walk through the door. Soon a bunch of other neighbors and friends arrive, Emily and I go upstairs to my room to wait for our friends to get here. We are somewhat popular at school, but we never cared as long as we had each other, we were okay.

The party was so much fun, we hung out, ate a lot, laughed and then the party ended with tearful goodbyes and many promises to come back and visit.

I soon took a shower and hopped into bed. I already missed Emily, I can’t wait for her to come and visit! I fell asleep wondering who would move in next door.

---

Trevor will show up soon, don't worry. :)

Thanks for reading everyone! I'd love some feedback.

Vote, and comment!

Love y'all

~Libby :)