❥ thrilling trip 『i. d. m. narek』

Start with this dude

"Hah? You gotta be kidding me, right?"
You question your brother with a disgusted face.

"I'm not joking here, Y/N. You have to be Narek-sama's assistant. It's an order from Your Highness."
You narrow your eyes at your brother with a frown on your face.

"I'm not doing it. If I have someone that I want to assist, I'd rather have Ani Hime."
You said with your arms folded.

"Ani Hime...As in Inako's princess?"
Riot asks for a confirmation and you nod.

"That's right! Her. She's kind, cute, caring and very blunt to Narek. I really like her!"
Your eyes sparkle when you think back on how she helped you with all the maid's chores even though she's a princess.

"....I don't care about that. It's an order from the King. You have to obey them."
Riot sternly said making you flinch a bit.

"Like I'd care. It's none of my business. And Aniki, aren't you his knight? Why does he need an assistant when he already has you?"
You question your brother with your eyebrow lifted, clearly annoyed by the order.

"I can't watch him all the time. I have my duty as the leader of the knights too."
You heave a sigh at his answer. Oh, how you regretted your life.

"Not doing it!"
You huffed and turn away from him.

"If you won't do it...."
Suddenly, dark auras surrounded Riot making you shudder.

"You'll have to do the soldier training 1000 times."

"W-w-w-w-what????!!! You're kidding, right?"
You tremble at the thought of the soldier training made by your brother. He certainly won't show any mercy even at his little sister.

"Grrr.....Fine! I'll assist him, alright?!"
Riot heaves a sigh and pat your head before leaving you alone in your room.

"Baka aniki."
You mutter under your breath while glaring at your brother's broad back.

~~**~~
Your POV

"Y/N. Prepare your things. Tomorrow, you'll be going to Inako with Narek-sama."
Brother said so suddenly causing my eyes to glitter.

"Eh?! Inako?! I'll be going there?! I'll go! I'll go!"
I said excitedly and jump up and down without even trying to hide my happiness.

"It's not 'I'll go.'. You must go whether you like it or not. It's your job as his assistant."
I pout at Aniki's serious manner and hit his arm.

"Whatever. I'll be going to the library for a bit. Bye."
I wave my hand and head towards the castle library.

~~**~~
"Ah~I was able to learn much today!"
I stretch my arms tiredly after reading and learning so many things about Inako's culture. I don't want to embarrass myself nor Mildonia there. That's why I need to understand their culture first.