❥ unexpected engagement『v. r. vino』

"Ohana-chan, can you please come here and sit beside me♡?"
Vino asks with an 'innocent' smile and you hesitantly sit beside him.

"Now then..."
He then suddenly rest his head on your lap so casually with a mischievous look on his face.

"Get off-!"
Just as you're about to push him, he gently caresses your cheek which makes you flinch.

"Y/N-chan, you didn't forget about the promise, no♡?"
Your eyebrows twitch upon hearing this and you only smile 'sweetly' in the process.

"Of course not, Vino-SAMA."

So...how did it came to this?

Flashback to some hours ago
"Ah, L/N-sama. Glad to find you. Vino-sama is asking for you in his room."
Riot said after seeing you reading in the library.

"Vino did? Geez, just when I'm on a good part of the story too."
You put down the book and head towards his room.

~~**~~
"Hey, Vino? What do you want?"

"Ohana-chan! Oh, how I've missed you. Please, have a sit."
He gestures to sit across from him and you didn't hesitate.

"So, Ohana-chan. The thing is, there's a girl who asked me to go out with her yesterday. And as a gentleman, I couldn't refuse her request, of course."

"You're just playing with their feelings."
You add up with a cold voice.

"That's cold~ But anyways, the poor Ohana-chan misunderstand something and seriously thought that we're dating. I explained to her that that wasn't the case but she didn't listen. So, I told her I was already in a real relationship and engage with a person that I truly love. And she will only believe in it if I show that girl to her."
Vino opens one eyes and seems to be giving hint to you but you still didn't get it.

"Oh, wow. I feel bad to whoever that girl is. To have a disloyal fiance like you..."
Vino felt a heavy stone suddenly falls down on him at what you said.

"Y-Y/N-chan, you really have no clue, huh? What I told her was just a lie. But still, I need a girl who will pretend to be my fiancee. And there's no one else but you who can do it."

You went blank for a moment before continuing.

"There's many other girls who would love to play that role so why must you ask me? We're not even on good terms either."
You raise an eyebrow suspiciously at Vino who seems to be struggling to find some suitable words to say.

"You're the closest girl I could ask for. Please! I'll grant two of your wish if you agreed to this. And also, I'll buy you your favourite cake from that famous cake shop. So, please...!"

You merely heave a sigh before nodding your head down as a sign you agree to do so.

"Ah, but...since you and I seem on a bad terms, why don't we practice acting lovey dovey before we really meet that girl."
Vino winks at you and somehow, you have a really bad feeling about this.

Flashback ends
And that's what you're doing.
It ticked you off to the core because you certainly dislike this playboy. And now he's dragging you into his mess.

"Oh, look at the time. It's almost time to meet up with poor Ohana-chan. Let's go, Y/N-chan."
You half heartedly take his hand and started walking beside him.

~~**~~
"Vino-sam-?!"
The girl who is involved with yesterday's incident, you presume, seems so shocked to see the two of you together. She must have not really expect him to be serious about that lie. Well, it IS a lie.

"Hey, Ohana-chan. So, as I told you yesterday, this is the woman I'm engaged to and in love with."
He pulls you closer to him and you feel like you want to punch him but you restrain yourself from doing so in the middle of this act.