Chapter 7: Surprise !

~Matts POV~

3 Weeks later

Karen kept calling when I would get home. I told her I wouldn't get home till tomorrow but the thing she doesn't know is I'm already back. Im at the airport waiting for both Jade and Amelia to come pick me up. I went down the escalator with my sunglasses on hoping I wouldn't get caught. There is a possible chance I wouldn't since a) I got a really different hair cut, thanks to Ryan, and b) I buffed up a bit for the movie.

At the bottom I saw to girls, a dirty blonde and brunette. I laughed under my breath when they saw me. They were holding a sign that said, 'Mr. Matt Smith' I got off the escalator and hugged them both. "You guys are so weird." I told both of them.
"We all missed you." Amelia told me giving me a tight hug.
I then followed them to the exit.

--

The girls dropped me off, "We'll come back later." Jade said waving off.

I knocked on the front door waiting. I heard the door lock turn and the door opened. Karens mouth widened.
"Surprise" I said opening my arms for a hug. She immediately took the request. I picked her up and spun her around.

We let go and she put both her hands on my cheeks and kissed me.
We let go after a while and entered the house. River was walking around drinking from her cup. She saw me and came running to me. I bent down and picked her up and spun her. "Daddy, what happened to your hair?" She said running her fingers on my head. "Its gone. I got a haircut for a movie. Which is what you need." I said tapping on her nose. I put her down and she ran to her little table and a couple of animal crackers. "I need to cut hair for a movie?" Her little voice asked, "Well maybe not for a movie." I said giving her an eskimo kiss.

I placed her down and Karen entered with the twins. My jaw dropped on how big they have gotten since I last saw them. I shed a couple of tears.She handed over each one and I carried both in my arms. I walked over to the couch and sat to make it easier and safer. River hurried and sat next to me.
"Gentle River. They're still very fragile."

Thank you for almost 200 reads !! I hope you enjoy it !
if i start another fan fiction, what ship should it be about?