Chapter 1; Hell

Jin's Pov
"Jin wake up!" I groan I open my eyes adjusting the light that came through the window. "Mom, what time is it?"I said while Looking at her annoyed "you will get late if you don't get your ass up" Mom pulled the sheets off of me "ughh fine" I got up and went to the bathroom.

At school
"Stupid school stupid everything" I mumble while I walk in the school. People were staring at me I had to put a fake smile 'Stop fucking staring at me' Then four people stop me by blocking the way which made me angrier.

"Can you move?" I tried to sound nice but failed. "Guys move for the nice guy" he smirks they moved aside 'easy enough' I started to walk ahead but then *slap* the tall guy slaps my ass I turned around angry no one slaps my ass and gets away with it "don't fucking slap my ass" I shouted at the guy "why not baby boy" he said 'It's a waste of time Jin just walk away' I listened to myself and walked away.

But he slapped my ass again causing me to snap I turned around I held him by the collar and pushed him to the locker. I put my face in his neck. I then sniffed him "you smell nice" I can feel him tense I then bit him making a love bite. I look at him and I kiss him on the cheek and whisper in his ear "next time don't mess me or I will make you not able to walk" then I walked to my class.

Namjoon Pov
The new transfer student SeokJin just walked away my face was fifty shades darker people were looking at me "what just happened" Yoongi asked while Jungkook looks At my neck "The new transfer student I think SeokJin was his name just gave the badest boy in the school a hickey" Everybody was cracking up except me "guys that's not funny how about we make his life a living hell for him" I smirked.

Jin's Pov
He got what was coming to him. Then two people came up to me "hi I'm Taehyung and this is Jimin" 'why are they talking to me?' "Hi I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin for short" I put on my fake smile. "Do you even know who that person is when you gave him a hickey" Jimin looked serious "no do I have to?" 'Why the fuck do I need to know that person' "He's the baddest boy in the school he can make your life a hell" Taehyung explained "oh really" 'he doesn't look that bad"

Next week Tuesday
Jin's Pov

Never mind my life is a fucking hell lately Namjoon and his friends would pull pranks on me and embarrassing me in front of the school such as

Flashback
I opened my locker only to be meet by fake blood "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed people were laughing at me I ran to the bathroom only to be met by a cake on my face.
Flashback ended
I will fucking tell the principal if he does bully me again.

I walked to my friends Taehyung and Jimin "Hey guys" they sadly smile at me "hey Eomma are you okay like they have been making your life a living hell for you" I sighed "Taehyung it's fine I can handle myself" I then bumped into a guy I quickly held him by the waist.

"I'm sorry" I smile at the guy "yeah better be" I see the guy "oh it's you Joonie never mind" I let go of him as he fell onto the ground he groans I just giggled as I was walking away with my friends but then he grabbed my ankle.

"Wtf Joonie why did you do that" I looked at him. "One cause you keep calling me Joonie and two cause you dropped me." 'That's it I'm going to the principal'...

At the principal office
"Jin you wanted to see me?"

"Yes I do"

"Why is that?"

"Well Joonie and his friends have been bullying me it's like I'm the schools laughing stock"

The principal smiled sadly "I'm sorry Jin but we can't do anything"

I was shocked and angry "WHAT BUT WHY"

"He's the son of the richest company in Korea if we expel him our reputation will go down"

"WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT"

"Jin please leave"

"FINE"

Walking home with Jimin and Taehyung
"Did you hear?" Jimin asked

"Hear what?" I asked

"There will be a party at Namjoon's place everyone is going," Taehyung and Jimin said in sync

'A party I guess I should since their going' "Ok I'll go if it makes you happier"

"Yay," they both gave me a breathtaking hug.