Chapter 4;Im living with him

Jin's Pov
I was walking to Jimin's house. I turn around to see Namjoon following me "Joonie can you not follow me" I said annoyed "No but you could stay at my place" he whispered the last part but I could hear what he said, "why!!!" I screamed at him "why what?" Joonie said softly "WHY YOU SAID THE BABY IN MY STOMACH IS NOT YOURS AND NOW YOUR SUDDENLY CARING" I sobbed tears were coming out of my eyes Joonie hugged me I hit his chest as hard I can but he wouldn't budge. "I PRACTICALLY LOST MY VIRGINITY FROM YOU"

Namjoon's Pov
"I PRACTICALLY LOST MY VIRGINITY" Jin shouted 'he was a virgin?' Jin kept shouting and punching my chest. Then everything went silent I looked at Jin's face. "You feel asleep in my arms" I smile to myself I held his chin placing a kiss on his lips.
Jin's Pov
I opened my eyes adjusting my vision. 'How am I in bed?' I look around seeing that I'm in someone's bedroom. Then the door opened a tall man came through I exactly know who it was
Namjoon

Namjoon's Pov
I walked into my room seeing Jin awake. "Oh you're finally awake" He looks at me and asked, "Why am I here?" I smile at him showing my dimples he looks at me confused "You will be living with me" "you said you didn't want anything to do with our baby what changed your mind?" 'What changed my mind!?! what do i say I can't go up to him and say I have a big crush on you ever since you put that hickey and my friends made me sleep with you which I'm glad' "I-You captured my heart ever since that first day?" I blushed I almost stuttered "o..okay" I see him blushing which made me smirked.

I went over to him and held his chin up and started to kiss him our kiss got deeper and You know what happened next.

Jin's Pov

I woke up naked with Namjoon next to me (also naked). I smiled at him sleeping I gave him a peck on the cheek and put my clothes on and went to the kitchen to make food. I was in the middle of making food I felt arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder "Jin?" Joonie said in a soft cute voice "yes?" i replied "I love you" I smiled "I love you too"

At High School

Author's Pov

Jin wearied one of Namjoon's oversized shirts to cover his stomach and went in Namjoon's car when they arrived at school all the high school people had their eyes on them. Both holding hands with each other some people gasping some were angry some were happy "I need to go to the bathroom Joonie" Jin said "okay I'll stand outside" Namjoon waited outside while Jin went to the bathroom.

As Jin finished up he heard a voice "well well well look who is it guys"there were 5 people standing in front of Jin "we should beat him up" all of them nodded their heads Jin was shaking with fear thinking about the baby they punched his face two times.

"JOONIE" Jin screamed while his eyes were closed a guy almost punched him in the stomach but nothing happened Jin opened his eyes seeing Joonie holding the guy's fist. "Shit run!" one of them said and they all ran for it. "YOU BETTER RUN!!!" Namjoon yelled at them once he saw Jin his eyes softened "Jin!" Namjoon bent down seeing his lover in tears and hurt.

Namjoon then picked Jin up and ran out to the nurse.