Chapter 2; Party!!!

Jin's Pov
I'm in front of Joonies house or mansion you could say to my friends Taehyung and Jimin. We went inside Music was filling the house and people were grinding on each other some kissing a lot of them drunk.

"Let's drink" Jimin suggested " hell no you will not drink I don't want anyone kissing or grinding on both of you" I looked at them seriously.

"Please," they both said begging with their hands and puppy eyes 'fuck! I can't get past this' I sighed giving up "Fine you guys can BUT if I see you two kissing or having sex with anyone I will and I mean I will never let you go to parties like this ever again" they smiled.

"Ok we promise" they both went to have their stupid alcohol while me on the other hand "aish when will those kids grow up" I mumble 'I guess it won't hurt if drink right I'll just have one' I went to grab a drink 'one more wouldn't hurt right' but then another drink came another one I became drunk.

Joonie then walked up to me "Jin have I ever told you-you caught my heart" Joonie said (A/N: Namjoon is also drunk) "What do you mean by that?" I asked He then smashed his lips on mine Namjoon licked my bottom lip I gladly opened my mouth he stuck his tongue exploring my mouth I moaned into the kiss.

Joonie picked me up I had my arms around his neck and my legs on his waist still kissing until we came in his bedroom. Joonie put his cold hands in my shirt feeling my abs. "Joonie~~" His hands went to my nipples and started to rub them.

Joonie took his clothes off as well as mine. He grabbed lube from his drawer and put it on his hands. "Tell me if it hurts baby boy" He then puts one finger in my hole and started moving it "Aughh~~" I moan he then enters the second finger and then started scissoring in me "Aughh~~ J...Joonie" my moans come out "Baby boy why are you so tight" He grins.

Namjoon's Drunk Pov

I started kissing his neck forming love bites and all the way to his chest and then licking his sensitive nipples "Uhhh~~ Joonie" I take my fingers out of Jin and lined my member in front of Jin's hole and went slowly in him "Ahhh~~ Joonie~~" Jin's tears fall out I kisses them away Jin's tears stopped falling and started to feel pleasure. "AHHH JOONIE FASTER" i fastened my pace in him.

"AHHH JOONIE IM GONNA COME~~" Jin moaned his sentence "Let's Come together" I groan Jin came on my stomach and I came in him. I layed next to him were both catching our breath. Jin started to cuddle me and lay his head on my chest minutes later I heard soft snores. I smiled to myself.

"Jin we probably won't remember this when we wake up but i love you" i kissed his forehead and closed my eyes.

Morning time

Jin's Pov

I woke up feeling my head was so sore 'Why did I drink' I then froze I looked up and see Namjoon I scream causing him to fall on the ground.

I hear him groan when he looks up he was shocked to see me "WHY ARE YOU NAKED" I yelled then I looked down at myself seeing my self with no clothes I cover my self with the blanket "WHY AM I NAKED" I added "please don't tell me we had sex' "I DON'T KNOW" Joonie yells at me "we had sex?" Joonie just blushed what I said "let's just forget about this and don't tell anyone at all" He suggested "ok"

At school
Jin's Pov

"Jin where were you yesterday?" Jimin asked "I...I got drunk?" My raspy voice came out "oh" Jimin replied, "what about you guys?" I question Yoongi than winked at Taehyung and Jungkook winked at Jimin anger burned inside me I pulled both of their ears "ow ow ow ow" they both say "Taehyung did you have sex with Yoongi?" "Yes" I pulled his ear then looked at Jimin "what about you Jimin did you have sex with Jungkook" "yes" Jungkook and Yoongi quickly walked away I wanted to hurt them so bad for taking an advantage of my baby's

"So you both got laid!?!" I pinched their ears I let go of them. "Yup you two are never going to a party ever a again" the boys started to look like they wanted to cry "Emmona please~" they beg 'aww I don't want them to be sad' "ok you can but if I see those two again I'm going to kill them" I smile.