four

I looked ahead and saw the two monsters who shot Abby. I couldn't tell their facial features because my eyes were blurred, but I could tell that they had a big... it looked like a rose tattoo on their necks. They were matching tattoos.

Zayn was on the phone with 911 and Abby was groaning. At least she was still conscious. I went on my knees while tears streamed down my face to try and talk to Abby.

I tapped her shoulder. "Abby everything will be okay I promise." She nodded her head and shit bit her lip because of all the pain she was in.

"It hurts." She groaned. Her hand was over the wound and it was on the right side of her stomach. It was bleeding badly and I looked up at Zayn and he was shaking and breathing rapidly. He looked like he was going to pass out. Shit. What if he had to go to the hospital as well? I think Zayn saw how I was looking at him worried and he pulled the act together and tried to look tough.

I left Abby alone because I didn't want to hurt her more if I touched her in the wrong spot. "Julia everything will be okay I promise you." Zayn wiped the tears off my face with his hand. I sniffed.

"Fuck!" We turned to Abby's attention and she was moaning in pain and yelling "fuck" over and over again until it sounded like a ring tone.

Zayn knelt down to try and comfort Abby right when the police came with an ambulance. The paramedics took Abby away and the police came and asked us questions about what happened. Zayn mainly answered because I was crying so hard I could barely speak. The police also asked him be a witness so he talked about what happened and it would be on the news very soon.

-

After the paramedics left, Zayn came over and hugged me. It was a nice hug and I felt warm in his arms.

"She's okay." He reassured me. I looked up and saw that he was as pale as a ghost.

"You don't look so good." I said to him.

"I'm just not a big fan of blood." He huffed in a sort of laughing way.

Zayn Malik, the toughest guy in school, was afraid of the sight of blood? Shocker. Of course, he did just witness someone getting shot, but I even wasn't afraid of the blood. I was afraid if Abby was going to make it.

I thanked him and gave him a hug then headed back home so my parents knew I was okay. When I got home my mom hugged me so hard that I couldn't breathe for a while. My dad had tears in his eyes and he couldn't speak. I moved my eyes to look at the tv and the incident was already on the news and Zayn was telling the story of how it happened while you saw me in the back sobbing my eyes out.

Abby's parents called and told our family that everything is okay. The bullet could've taken her life but they came to saved her just in time. I was so lucky that Zayn dialed 911 because I was shaking so hard and was too shocked to even pick up my phone. Despite his rude remarks in school, he seems like a pretty decent boy to me. Only at certain times.

NOTE: Okay so yeah I know the last two chapters sucked but I just wanted to give you guys a glance in how he can be nice. Yeah it was a super dramatic way, but I couldn't really think of a way to show how Julia could change a little bit of her perspective on him and how he is. So yeah just wanted to show the soft side of him. :) Anyways thank you guys so much for reading it honestly means a lot to me. Love you guys!