five

A few weeks passed and Abby was out of the hospital and she was going just fine. The cops also found the two dick heads who shot Abby and they were behind bars. Zayn became rude to me again, but not as rude. He was a little bit nicer and I think it was because if the incident. We didn't talk that much except for a few "fuck you"'s, but that's okay. I didn't want to be reminded of what happened anyways.

-

I walked into Science class and I turn my head towards the whiteboard. It's Christmas break and there's a project that we have to do. A fucking project over break. We had to have a partner too, but our teacher hates it when we pick our own so she'll assign us one.

"Everyone take a seat" Mrs. Holden spoke. "You guys will have an assignment and yes I have assigned your partners." Everyone groaned throughout the room.

She held the clipboard up and called off names. Every partnership had a boy and a girl. Typical of her. The names were almost all read off when she called mine.

"Zayn and Julia." Well shit. I looked over at Zayn and he rolled his eyes but he had a smirk on his face. It looked quite attractive to be completely honest. Shit, what was I thinking.

Zayn came over after Mrs. Holden told us to chat with our partners. Zayn hopped on the stool next to mine. "Just because I was nice that one day doesn't mean I like you." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I know, you twat." He huffed.

"So over the break do you mind if I come over to your house mainly? My place isn't the best..." His voice was hushed at the last part of the sentence and his eyes wandered around the room because he didn't want people to know his place was shitty.

"Yeah. Sure." I replied. We exchanged numbers and then the bell rang and we left.

- -

My friend Linda texted me about a party over in the bad side of town. I have a little group of secret friends that live in the same area as Zayn, but we only text and we only talk at parties. No one from my snobby neighborhood would ever dare to even step foot over there. It was mainly me, Linda, Sid, Hayley, and Tony. Sometimes we hung out with some other people but we were all the closest.

My outfit was a bit slutty, but I needed some pleasure tonight. I had a tight black dress on that was a little too low and a little too short. I decided not to wear panties because at every party I always fuck at least two people. I left my hair natural because I didn't want to damage my hair too much. My eyeshawdow was a little heavy but it's my usual eye party look. I added some bold red lipstick to finish. I looked quite nice actually.

- -

The party was at Tony's place. His family was a bit richer than most of the residents in that area so he actually had a house. Not a large one but it was an actual house.

LInda and I walked in and the smell of drugs and alcohol filled my nose. I smiled, always loving the smell of a typical party.

We walked to the kitchen to spot Scotty. He saw me and whistled and I rolled my eyes at him. He has been trying to get into my pants since he saw me at the first party. He was major league hot, I'll agree, but he was dumber than grass. He dropped out of high school as a Junior and now he lives in his parents basement. Linda handed me a beer and winked and left me alone with him.

"Hey sexy." He walked over towards me. I took a step back and stumbled into a very drunk girl. I mumbled a "sorry" to her and I focused my attention back to Scotty.

"What do you want." My voice sounded bland.

"I want your pussy that's what I want." I choked on the beer that I was holding. I liked it when guys talked dirty to me, just not him. Oh god no not him. "Look, I figured something out. How about a bet. If I win the bet, then we get to fuck. If you win the bet, I won't try anymore." Seemed fair enough.

"Okay but what's the bet?" Hopefully it wasn't something too crazy.

"See who can take the most shots." I was already tipsy from the beer Linda gave me so this wouldn't be good. Fuck.

"Fine." I sigh, immediately regretting what just came out of my mouth.

He takes my hand and we sit down at the table. He tells Tony about the dare and he gets a shot for both of us. We both take it at the same time and I can feel the alcohol burn down my throat. I squeeze my eyes shut to reopen them again and I see that Scotty is already on his second one.

Tony hands me another one and the same process of me squeezing my eyes shut and Scotty one shot ahead of me keeps going until I reach my fourth shot.

"Stop." I grab Scotty's arm. He looks at me and he has a drunken smile on his face. "Let's go."

We find an empty bedroom and a make out session turns into a fucking session very quickly.

NOTE: Once again sorry for not updating sigh. Anyways this was another kinda boring chatper to show Julia's party side. I swear the other chapters will be more interesting. Thank you guys so much for reading though. It means a lot. Love you :D