Remelle wants Revenge.

This is set a couple years after the war with Maeve and Erawan ended. The court are visiting Doranelle and a new monarch (one of Rowan's relatives) have taken the throne. Remelle is jealous and vengeful against Aelin.
~~~~~
Remelle brushed her fingers along the shining bundle of rubies she had placed around her neck, the deep red stark against her ivory skin.

Remelle was angry. No, Remelle was pissed.
Aelin Ashryver Galathynius married Rowan.

She ran her hands down her hips, loving the sleek red silk gown she had gotten made especially for tonight.

That half-breed had taken such a fine specimen of a male all for herself.
Remelle didn't care that they were mates, she didn't care if Aelin was queen of Terrasen.
She was a half-breed and was completely undeserving and unworthy of Rowan.

They were visiting tonight. The palace was having a ball in celebration of yet another year of peace. Or so they claimed. It seemed more like an excuse to have a party, she scoffed. The royal court of Terrasen was coming along for the party. And oh what a fun party it will be, she thought to herself as a grin split her face in two.
She giggled prettily to herself and she gracefully spun on her heels and floated out the door.
She had a plan. She wanted to piss Aelin off. Really piss her off.
She found demi-fae rather off-putting and quite a waste of space.
But she had heard through the grape vine that Aelin dearly loved her cousin, Aedion Ashryver, and she also heard that he wasn't too sore on the eyes.
He just so happened to be Gavriel's son.
She saw no downsides to this plan besides the fact that he was of course demi-fae.
She wrinkled her nose up as she swiftly turned the corner, her heels clipping softly on the marble floors.

Of course the young male wouldn't be able to resist her stunning body and charismatic personality, she grinned like a snake.
Once Aelin heard of her bedding her beloved cousin, she hoped it would send Aelin into a rage. Hopefully enough of a rage that would totally humiliate the girl.

Her grin grew as she slid silently into the bustling ball room.

~~~~~~