Tussi jaa rahe ho.. Tussi mat jao..

The scene happens when Swara learns that her parents have decided to stay together and bring her home. The night leading up to a hopeful day for Swara and a dreadful goodbye for Sa skaar is an inspiration for this one shot.

#####

Sharmistha and Shekhar come to Maheshwari mansion and ask if they can bring Swara home for a few days as she has been through a lot. DP says that she can go home for Janmashtami and stay for 3 days. Swara comes to her room and happily drags her suitcase.

Sanskaar comes into their room and asks her, "All set?"

"Yes Sanskaar. All set. Finally I am going home. This room is all yours now."

"You don't have to fight with me over AC."

"Yes.."

"We don't have to plan against Ragini."

"Yes.."

"You don't have to listen to Mom's taunts."

"Yes.." Swara wonders where this is going.

"You don't have to feel guilty of me sleeping on that couch. "

"Sanskaar, what are you trying to say?"

"Nothing in particular. Did you leave anything behind?"

"No. I have taken all my things. Come Ma Baba are waiting for me." Swara starts to leave .

"Swara? " Sanskaar calls to her. "Your earrings."

"Oh how did I forget them here? Thanks Sanskaar" She once again turns to leave.

"Swara, your bangles."

"When did I take them out of my bag? Never mind. Let's go" Swara again turns to leave.

"Swara, your guitar."

"Oh. This is my life.. can't forget." She smiles and turns to leave.

"Swara, your scarf."

"Sanskaar, you are making me feel like I have not done any packing. Anything more left? My neck is starting to hurt from turning so many times."

"Swara, are you sure you want to leave?"

"Sanskaar, this is a fake marriage. I can't stay."

"Swara, but my feelings for you are not fake."

"What are you saying, Sanskaar? "

"Swara, let's face it.. I am sure you will never be able to forget Laksh, especially when he is right next door. It has been 5 years and I still can't forget Kavita knowing she is no more in this world. "

"Let's not talk about all this now. Everything is going to be fine. Let's keep it that way."

"What is going to be fine? I know it's been only few days before that I wanted to hurt you, may be even kill you. But because of you I changed. Swara, you changed my life. You can't leave like this."

"Sanskaar, you are just saying it now. In a few days you will be normal."

"Nothing will be normal. That couch, this bed, AC, cupboard, Dresser, Window, nothing will be normal again."

Swara tries to interrupt him but he takes her hand and drags her with him to all the places that remind him of her. "Swara, every time I stand at this window, I will remember your tensed face. Every time I stand at this dresser, it will remind me of you getting ready for the muh dikhayi. I may not be able to keep anything in this cupboard again. I may never be able keep the AC below 25. Talking about this bed and couch, I wouldn't mind sleeping on the couch watching over you for the rest of my life."