Chapter 05

i sat down at the lunch table the next day. our table was empty,so i guess i was the first person to arrive. tomorrow was friday, the day of the big game and also coles party, and me an Julian are supposed to go together.

Speaking of Julian, ever since we almost kissed yesterday ? Ever since then I couldn't get him out of my head. I've been Thinking about the way it burnt my skin when he touched me. It seemed like he wanted to kiss me, and I wanted to kiss him too.

All day I've been drifting off in classes. Thinking about what could have happened if mr jara didn't knock on the door. would it had gotten serious? Or just been a quick kiss

"Hey" someone said and set down next to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw my friend Zoe.

"Hi" I said and smiled

"You okay? You've been staring at your brown paper bag for about 5 minutes now." she said.

"I'm fine" I said and took out my sandwich.

She nodded and started eating some of her food that was on her tray.
eventually more people started to come to our table. people started to fill up the cafeteria and I saw a seat open at Julian's table. And every guy that usually sits there was there, except Julian.

"That was some fight yesterday" arii said

"On Twitter?"

"Oh yeh that was crazy! I can't believe Sophia said that to you Ash" she said. And I shrugged.

"It doesn't really mean anything it's only Sophia." I said.

"That's true" Zoe said.

I felt someone Smack my back and I turn my head a bit.

"Hey hoe... opps I mean Ashley." I heard someone say behind me I turned around and saw Sophia and her skanky group. She doesn't even have lunch this period Why the fuck is she here?

"Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"Yes Actually. break up with Julian." She said with an attitude

" i'm not going to take orders from you bitch!" I said And Sophia rolled her eyes.

"He's always been mine Ashley, and I just wanted a break, but now I want him back, so break up with him." She said

"No." I said. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Fine. Then I'll steal him back from you, and I'll fight you for him. if that's what it takes." she said raising an eyebrow.

"Good to know." I said and turned back around.

"And Ash?" She said. I sighed in annoyance.

"What?" I said and turned around to face her.

I felt something cold and wet splash me in the face. the girls behind Sophia were laughing, and also a bunch of other kids in the cafeteria.

I wipe my eyes and saw Sophia smirking.

"I'll never lose. Remember that." I was soaking wet at this point. I stood up from my seat and walked out of the cafeteria.

I started running towards the bathroom. I collided with someone's chest and bounced off it.

"Watch where you're going Ashley" it was Julian. I looked up at him and I realized I had been crying.

"What happened? Why are you wet?" He asked.

"Sophia poured some kind of drink all over me." I said. I wiped under my eyes and heard Julian sigh

"Do you have any extra clothes." he asked and i shook my head.