Chapter 01

There's two words which everybody knows what they mean.

Those two words you may ask ?

Fuck boy.

But when you put them together they become something that I've been forced to befriend

The fuck boys of boyton high , Julian jara and his crew , jovani ,geo and mario. Julians the leader, the baddest of the whole gang

But they are all my best friends.
Problably my olny friends at this point. His 'squad' is probably the group that will dump you faster then they will say 'i love you' .

Their the types of guys that know they are good looking. And are cocky about it. They're cockey at almost everthing they do. People say they can be rude, annoying, and usually selfish but when they are with me alone they act different. But when we're in front thier other friends, they treat me like any other girl. They just flirt with me until i leave them and their friends alone.

I always get mad at them for that , but i usually run back if one of them calls me to come hangout with them, or after one of their annoying booty calls. Speaking of booty calls, they each bring a new girl hime every weekend

But other then that, we've all been friends since the second grade. My parents had recently divorced at the time, and after that me and my mom moved to florda. I meet Julian at lunch one day, and he introduced me to his friends. None of the other  girls in the grade liked to hang out with me. They normally made fun of me, but i didnt care.

Julian is probably the one out of the  group i hang out with the most. He's my best friend. He's the type of friend that will text you at 2 in the morning to get food, or come to your house with ice cream if your having a bad day.

I ran my hand through my long brown hair, (that just went above my butt) befor grabbing my bag from my locker and walking towords the doors near the front of my school

I walked outside, not olny to let the cold air hit my face. It was around fall here in florda meaning it was a bit more chilly then normall. The perfect weather. It would probably be my favorit season, if school didnt start then

I saw one of my good friends arii sitting on the wall out front. I walked towrds her, and gave her a slight wave, befor she smiled back at me.

" hey ashley" she said, scooting over a bit so i had room to sit next to her.

"Hi" i said and sat down next to her on the cold wall. People around us seemed like they were going crazy, which is quite normal for a place like  florda.

"Whats everyone taking about?" i asked

"You don't know?" arii asked i shook my head.

"Julian and Sophia broke up last night"

Oh, did i mention julian had a girlfriend named sophia? Well, he does. Or did. They cheat on each other almost every weekend. I feel like they were together for popularity reasons. Because everyone knows if you're feeling lonely, or stressed out, you go to Sophia.

And Julian just pickes up girls on his own. He uses his charm amd brings them home, then. Drops them like durt.

" who broke up with who?" i asked playing with my thumbs.

I had a feeling Julian broke up with sophia, and thats why everyone was  talking about it, becouse all the guys love sophia, and now Julians 'available'  and that whole mess.

"Sophia broke up with Julian" my eyes widened.

"Wait sophia broke up with julain?" i asked

" yeah that's what i just said, pff".  She explaind