Chapter 2.

So, this chapter is going to be longer. c: and defiantly have some drama. this one's for you maria!

**Sofia's POV**

It was lunch time and I already had a handful of friends. Turns out being American eared you respect here. I decided to sit at Harry's table. He was super popular here, so we were surrounded by pretty faces and jocks. They kept asking me questions like, how do you get you're face so perfect, or, how's the weather in ameriaca? It kinda annoyed me, but it felt good to be popular. "So, how's your day been going? I don't need to kick any asses for you, dont I?", he giggled. "No, you don't! ha, it's been amazing actually. I really liked algebra.", I said while playing with my untouched food. "Algebra? I sleep in that class! Maybe that's why I get D's...", he said jokingly. "Maybe I can tutor you?", I said. Jenna then walked up. Awe shit, I thought. "So, little miss Texas is gonna be over here all up on my boyfriend when I'm 1 meter away for you?!", Jenna said. She was starting to attract a crowd. I pushed my tray away and stood up. "First of all little miss fucktard, he's not your boyfriend. And the crayons you have melted onto your face looks horrible.", With that said, I threw my meatloaf onto her hair and snarled. "DAMN GURL. I didn't know you had that in you!", harry said. Jenna just ran into the bathroom and cried.

The bell rang and students came from every direction. Next period, I had ballet, my most favorite thing in this planet, other than cheese puffs. I go into the dressing room and slip on my leotard and tights with ease. I tie my pointe shows caressingly and prance into the ballet room. "Okay, class, today we will be learning the Dying Swan from the musical Swan Lake.", the instructor said. I suddenly got giddy, regarding that Swan Lake is my favorite play in ballet.

**Harrys POV**

I take the hall pass and walk down to the boys stalls when I stop by the window that leads to the ballet studio. I spot Sofia center stage doing beautiful, swift movements. I'm caught in a trance staring at her body, which is in a tight leotard. I was growing a boner when Mrs.Hudson got a glimce of it. "HAROLD EDWARD. Premitting sexual act is a no no at this school. Now run along before I right a detention slip with your name on it.", Mrs.Huson said firmly. "Okay, okay.", I said. I rushes to the boys stall and waited for the problem to subside. After a good five minutes, I left back to class...

**After Dimissal**

**Sofia's POV**

I go all around the curb looking for my bu s. Once again, I forgot my bus number. Slowly, I checked again and again until I accidentally bumped Ito Harry. "Woah there, clumsy", he laughed. "I can't find my bus number...", I said nervously. "It's fine babes, just take my bus!", he said smirking, and with that said, he took my hand and lead me to his bus. I sat next to him and spotted an unexpected rider...

____________________________

so, what should happen on the bus? should Sofia and Jenna get into a fight on the bus?

or should Sofia spot an old ex boyfriend?

comment. c: