Chapter 4.

*Sofia's POV*

Harry escorted me to an empty table in the back of the restaurant and pyulled my chair out for me. "Thank you, Styles", I smirked and sat down.

He sat across from me and scanned the menu. He scrunched up his nose while concentrating, which drove me wild. "So, what do you want to order, babes?", he asked.

"Hmmm, I've never tried frog legs before... So I guess I'll have that.", I said. His face cringed up.

"EWWWW. They taste nasty", he said.

"I bet not! Some people say that they taste like chicken!", I smiled at his remark and orders the food. Suddenly, I felt a buzz in my pocket. <<Must be my dad>>, I thought. I had three messages from an unknown number...

Unknown- I know you like Harry. Stay away from him or you'll be sorry...

I quickly texted back..

Me- Whoever the hell this is, you have no say in my life. Bye. xx

Woah, that was weird...

**15 minutes later.**

The peppy waitress emerged with my food. Me and Harry's eyes lit up once we saw the platters settled in front of us.

"This lobster looks delicious! I don't think I'll finish it all by myself, want to share, love?", he asked as he started devouring the lobster.

"Yes please, they practicually have one ounce of meat on this frog!", I said. He gave me a plate full of lobster and we ate and talked till the closing hours of the restaurant. The manager had to plead us to leave. Once we left, Harry took me to a night club across town. He said he might be able to get us in, even though we're only 16.

"ID's please", the bouncer said.

I started to panic and looked at Harry.

"No need, the owner knows us. Just tell him Harry stopped by.", he said with confidence.

And with that, the bouncer allowed us in.

**1 hour later.**

I was drinking my fifth drink and feeling dizzy already... Woah, how many hypnotics does it take to get drunk? I glanced over at Harry who was dancing with a frisky, hot mess of a girl. I got this acidic feeling in my stomach. So I walked over to Harry and started grinding on him. Immediately, he got a boner, which pleased me. What can I say? I'm drunk and he's hot. He then picked me up and placed me over his shoulder.

"My place or yours?", he smirked as he lead his way out of the club and into his car.

"Mine. Now drive, Styles.", I said sexually.

He pressed the pedal and the car lurched forward. He was probably driving 140 kilometers per mile, but I didn't care. I saw the red light, but didn't manage to have enough time to tell him to stop. Suddenly, I felt a huge collision on my left and white surrounded my vision. I heard a series of sirens and voices. I keep on thinking, what the fuck happened. Shitshitshitshit. I hope Harry's fine...

_______________________

EPIC TWIST.

sorry I needed a plot.

so, enjoy. c: