Chapter 3.

**Sofia'a POV**

I stood there in disbelief. There sat Jenna, who looked surprisingly giddy. She turned her head slowly and stared at me with her big, blue, menacing eyes. Really, I didn't feel like getting expelled for starting a fight on the bus, but I felt like I had to do something. So I walked up to her confident and determined to kick her blonde ass. "What do you think you're doing, Sofia?", Harry asked. "I'm gonna kick her ass." I pointed at her and grabbed a fistful of her hair. I dragged her to the main aisle and punched her in the stomach. She yelped, then I smashed her face into one of the seats and began rubbing her minjy face into in. At that moment, the driver stopped and escorted me back to my seat. At least I have her a good punch, I thought to myself. "That was really brave.", Harry said. "Really? Thank.", I replied. "So, I would like to know if maybe you could come over later and have some dinner?", Harry asked nervously as he scratched his head. I was in shock. Harry, the most hottest guy in the school, ask me, to a date. "Of course I would love to!", I said. Then, the bus halted in front of a huge mansion. Some people stated and there were some 'ahhs'. I picked up my Pink tote bag. "Well, this is my stop. See you later, bye.", I said. "That's you're house? Woah...", Harry said astonished. "Yup."

**Harry's POV.**

I stared at her while she walked home. If she lived in a castle like that, then I must treat her like my princess. I got home, I spent 30 minutes deciding the right clothes for my date with Sofia. I had to look presentable. *25 minutes later.* I hop into my Range Rover and drive over to her house. I knock on the door and see a tall, man wearing a suit. "Hello, I'm Harry. Is Sofia here?", I try to ask as politely as possible. The man calls Sofia over and there she is. Walking down the stairs wearing a short sun dress. She looked absouluetly stunning. "Hi, Harry! You look snazzed up! Shall we go? (:", she said in her beautiful accent. "Of course!" I take her small hand and lead her to my car.

**Sofia's POV.**

I was sitting uncomfortably in Harry's car when he turned on the music. "How We Do" came on and I started dancing and singing along.

Cause when the sun sets baby

We're on the boulevard

I get the drunk sex feeling

Yeah when I'm with you

So put your arms around me baby!

We're tearing up the town

Cause thats just How We Do.

As soon as the song ended, Harry roared in applause. I blushed. "WOOHOO, you are amazing. You know that?", he said. "Nah, I'm not that amazing..." Harry,"Yes you are. Never forget that." Then, he stopped the car, grabbed my face, and pulled it in for a long, passionate kiss. As soon as he let go, I was in awe. "Harry... That was, absouluetly amazing..." "Really?", he stuttered. People were honking at us since the light was green, but we just burst out laughing. Then, "The A-Team" by Ed Sheeran came on and Harry was belting out the lyrics. "Oh my god, Harry... I never knew you could sing like that! You need to try out for The X Factor." Harry,"Really? You should to! Maybe we could try out together?" "I would love to do that! Auditions are on Saturday. Think your mom can drive us to Manchester?", I asked. "Sure!", he said. We then pulled up to a fancy restaurant. "Ooo, Harry, taking me to a fancy restaurant without letting me know! I'm not even dressed to impress!", I said. Harry,"you look beautiful. Now let's go eat!" We hopped out of the car and entered the place. It smelled like a mixture of smoke and escargot...

_______________________

sorry if the chapters are short, I'm doing a lot of

parts in this story. after this, I might do a Louis one. c:

in honor of maria, again.