Update on an Update

Hey you guys, gals, Greenland Sharks, and other species out there, Goku here. I am making an Update... Thing. I don't know what to call this. All of my updates will be on here from now on. And speaking of updates, changing something. So what I'm going to do is a bit different. This week instead of the normal work I post I'm going to be changing it. All the works I have that aren't going to be worked on will be posted instead. What I mean is that instead of Life's Cruel Fate tomorrow you will be getting Believe In The Star. The week will be dedicated to the ones that aren't apart of my normal schedule. That also means you may get some beginnings to new Original works and new multiverses. That is all I have to say and I think I'm going to add a question of the day to what I'm posting now. Get more people commenting. So here's the question. If you could go and be apart of any of the multiverses I have written, which one would it be and why? My own answer... The New Set Of Stardust Crusaders or The Warrior Of Hope. Why? I love both JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Dragon Ball Z. It would be amazing to experience what it would actually feel like being a stand user or a Saiyan. Well since this is out of the way, I'll see you all later.

Goku out