This Is Important, Very Important

Hello everyone, Goku0422 here. I'm here with an update. It's gonna be kinda big and have a lot of stuff.

To start off, I want to talk about the stories that are on SecretAcer's account. Ancient Evil New Heroes and Hope. AENH is officially finished, that's a done deal. There will be a sequel coming to that, cause I do have good plans for it. I don't know when the sequel will come out, but one will be out. Hope has... Been collecting dust by the way side. I haven't had any inspiration or ideas on how to continue it. It is not being forgotten as I enjoy writing it, I just need some time to actually get inspired again for it.

Next, we're talking about Life's Cruel Fate. As far as I'm concerned, the book is finished. The last couple chapters I haven't been liking at all, so they are gonna go. It's going to have a calm ending, and be another finished product that can be read for enjoyment.

Following this is Broken Past Healed Future. Like Hope, it's been collecting dust. I haven't had any ideas for it, nothing. It might take a while before it gets updated again and all that, so it's going to be there until I get ideas again.

Now, we have The Fin. This, is something I have been debating. I believe, with what I want to do, is to make a sequel with Crystal having the main point of view this time. I don't have many ideas, but they exist so they are going to be done.

Now, The Manifesters and Burning Absolution. This is what I'm going to say, they are going to be deleted. They are so boring to me, and I know I can make them better but I don't have any ideas. Plus, I want them to succeed but I don't want them collecting this much dust. They are going to be deleted, and eventually rewritten, probably meshed together into one.

After that, we have Nexus Dragma. This, is a positive one. This one, from now on, shall be updated every 2-3 months. Starting now, expect a chapter a little later in the month. Woo!

Now, the Multiverse collection. Where to start... Probably Bloodlust and The Inner Beast. Bloodlust is getting similar treatment to Nexus Dragma, a chapter every 2 to 3 months. The Inner Beast is going to be rewritten from the start, I can do better and I have good ideas for it. So, it shall be rewritten.

The next one is The Stained Blade, this one is also being rewritten. Expect to be seeing that a lot. Again, I have good ideas for it.

Believe In The Star... This is also being rewritten. *Confetti falls.* Weeeee... Again, good ideas.

Now, as to the more updated ones. First off, JoJo Part 9. Guess whats being rewritten for a second time? This one. Jesus, a lot of stuff is being rewritten. This will be fun.

Now, The Tale Of Heroes. The first story that I posted to Wattpad. This, and i thought about this so much and how I want this to go. This one is also being rewritten, it needs to be. The way I'm writing it, I'm leaving no room for anything to come to me and actually think. It needs to be rewritten.

Finally, the two sequels. Warrior Of Hope: Fight For The Wish and Fantasized Heaven. They are both going to be fine. Nothing happens to them as I'm completely happy with how they are. They are my two favorites to work on right now, I just love writing the fight scenes and Fleetway. They are fun.

As for the future of the account, the Multiverse continues to grow. Once Fantasized Heaven finishes, more Multiverses shall be added. The titles for these are going to be called...

Animal Blood

The Kingdom

The Hero

Aftermath Of World War III

and... Anomalies.

They are ones that shall be coming in the future, and some will be more violent then others.

That's basically it for all the updates, thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope this answers any questions any of you have had and I hope you all continue to read what I post.

Goku out