Chapter 1

Skin is pale. Fingers cold. Ring rusting. Tears falling. Piercings taken out. Wood rotting. Blonde hair flowing. Wind blowing. Cigarette smoke. Music playing. Blue hair blowing. Bruises on knuckles.

It was a cold, frozen morning. I could see my breath when I breathed. My car was cold to the touch. Despite that, I got in. Turned my car on, and drove. I was going to see Aoba. On the way I stopped at a liquor store to get beer. I got a twelve pack. Put it in the passenger seat and went back to driving. The drive was good and freezing but I love the cold. I rolled the windows down. I started blasting old songs from the 1900's. I was driving for about thirty minutes before turning onto the highway. The two road highway was packed with traffic. There were people honking constantly but I was use to hearing the honking cause I've driven this highway so many times. Because I was stuck in traffic I decided to text Aoba.

Noiz: Hey baby

Aoba: Hi sweetie

Noiz: I'm stuck in goddamn traffic

Aoba: Awwwwww sorry baby I should of picked you up

Noiz: It's fine I just wanted to let you know

Aoba: okay I love you noiz

Noiz: I love you to babe

About an hour passed and I finally got to turn onto the road I had to. I should be driving for maybe ten more minutes.

~ten minutes pass~

I got out of my 1967 black Chevrolet impala. Walked up to the door. Knocked. Aoba answered. Aoba looked very handsome compared to the black-blue lines defining my bags. My blonde uncombed rough hair. My silver-black piercings stinging from the cold. My ragged clothes with stains all from pizza grease. The black-blue bruises lining my face along with my knuckles. The scars all over my arms and legs. Except Aoba, looked perfect.

His perfect combed blue hair. Perfect clear skin. His lips are soft. His clothes clean and ironed. I smile at him, a very simple quick smile. I head back to my car real quick to grab the twelve pack. I walk inside Aoba's clean ocean scented house. I place the twelve pack on the furnished wood countertop.

I looked back to see my boyfriend looking at the TV. I smile at him. Walking up to him, he turns around. We kiss. A very passionate sweet kiss. Our tender lips part and Aoba smiles.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because."

I roll my green defining eyes. I didn't want to tell him, so I didn't. In the window there were seven crows. I smiled at him and went to the table grabbing two beers. Walking back to Aoba, he looked at me and I handed him a beer. He opened the beer when I did. We drank and kissed. I loved Aoba. I really did but I had to keep some things to myself.