Irises

I groaned as I shoved my face into Jin's grey couch

I groaned as I shoved my face into Jin's grey couch. I was currently at his place, waiting for now what has seemed like 30 minutes for Joon and him to get ready. We were going out for barbecue and they were taking forever.

I turned onto my back and stared at the ceiling. All that was running through my head was that mans eyes from the other day.. and his soft hands. My eyebrows pushed together as I hugged a pillow to my chest, frustration and confusion running through me. I wanted to scream.

"Will you stop over thinking? I know he was mesmerizing but how perfect could he really have been?" Jin laughed and stopped in front of me as he finished buttoning up his shirt. His hands landing on his hips as he stared at me.

"I never said he was perfect," I grumbled as I pouted. Namjoon soon came out the the living room and leaned over me. His hand rubbed his chin as he examined my face.

"Yep. It's true. He finally is attracted to someone." Jin began to laugh as I pushed my eyebrows together even more than before. Pushing myself back up to a sitting position.

"You guys know I don't do relationships. And it's not that I'm crushing on the guy... he was just.... cute..?" Placing the pillow neatly back where it was, I swung my feet to the floor. I don't want to talk about this anymore. "Are we going or not?" Namjoon nodded, while grabbing his coat along with Jin's.

I jumped up, following the two males out of the house. Mumbling little nothings as we walked down the street towards the shops. The night air sent chills up my arms, slightly blowing my fringe. I shoved both my hands in my pockets as I followed behind my friends who led the way to the restaurant.

* * * *
Jimin's POV.

After a long day, myself and some of the men decided we wanted to go out to eat and get a couple of drinks. Apparently one of my co-workers  knew about a really good barbecue placed downtown that we could go to. The ride down there was nice and the restaurant was that busy when we walked in. The moment I walked in I was the small boy from the other day in the corner of my yes and I knew he could see me as well. His cheeks flushed as he dragged his eyes away from me and back to the people he was sitting with. The hostess sat my co-workers and I a couple table away from the flower shop owner. My seat being right across from him. I ended up sitting between my co-worker Fae and Jackson.

Everyone ordered some drinks and their own food after a couple minutes of looking at the menu. "Do you want some more soju Jimin?" I looked to my left as Fae lifted the soju bottle in front of me. I nodded and slid my shot glass over to her as she pour us both another glass. Fae is a beautiful girl. Long brown hair, big bright eyes. She has been a long time co-worker of mine and it was very apparent that she was interested in me. I picked up the glass and as I went to take the drink my eyes just happened to lock with his across the room.

A lot happened within the hour after that one look. Fae continued to flirt and offer me drinks until most of the other works had decided to start going home.
"Are you leaving now as well? could you give me a lift?" Fae held onto my arm, looking up at me with big eyes. As tempting as this woman was, I would not sleep with a co-worker.

"No I'm gonna stay a while longer. I can call you a cab?" A look of disappointment swept across her face as she told up grabbing her purse. She told me she could do it herself and that she'd see me at work. She began to walk out of the restaurant, blowing me a kiss as she pushed out the door. I laughed to myself, as I turned back towards my table. My eyes locked with his once again but neither of us decided to look away.

A lot happen within the next 3 minutes. A look of anger and determination was plastered on his face, and before I knew it I was eating more barbecue roast while he drowned down some soju right beside me. Staring right at the side of my face.

As I shoveled food into my mouth I glanced at the familiar pastel colors to my side. I swallowed and looked up to see the boy, with furrowed eyebrows as he tried to keep himself up, poking at my chest with a single finger.

"H-....how come I've only seen you twice and y...you can make me smile like this, huh?" He pushed on my shoulder with little force, gripping onto the back of my chair to keep himself steady. I laughed a little and watched as his head swung in circles. His eyes slowly blinking. This man cannot handle his alcohol.

"You better come back tomorrow or I'll.... ash..." He frowned and gently pushed my head away. "Don't...don't give me that look.." As he let go of my chair, he stood up and spun on his heel before attempting to march off in what he is probably thinking is a victory. Only to loose balance and starting to stumble.

I quickly got up and grabbed onto his arms, keeping him steady as he walked outside. The friends he originally came with had left drunk as well way before he did.

"Hey..hey hey hey.." He began to hang onto me and I frowned pulling him back up. What am I going to do with him? I have no clue where he lives ad he defiantly wont be able to tell me. "I'm going to carry you back to my place, is that okay? " He mumbled as okay as he began slowly sliding down the side of my body. Before he could hit the ground I picked him up onto my back, with many many struggles and began to carry him to my place. I looked to my side where his head was laying, about to ask if he could tell me where he lives but he was passed out cold. His cheeks were a warm red, along with his nose and around his eyes. I scoffed.

How could he just let me take him? Imagine if it was someone actually rude or with bad intentions? I'm not some asshole who will take advantage of someone not in their right mind. It's not like he will be in my life a year or so from now. The moment I got into my condo, I placed him onto the couch. His hands had me in a death trap as i tried to pull away.

"Baby Blues..." he mumbled, while I pulled his small hands off of me. My breathe had been taken away by him. I pulled a blanket out of the side closet, covering him up and turning up the heat. I shook my head seeing him asleep, soundly on the couch.

"What the hell am I doing?" I mumbled before making my way back to my room to head to bed.

I hope you will vote and comment. As always lots of love
~X