Buttercup

Jimin's POV
"No, it's okay but what was he asking about?" He seemed nervous. I notice him rub his arm, his eyes avoiding mine. I mentally groaned. The next time I seen Jungkook, I'll actually kill him.

"Well, uh I own a company. The man that was saying things is one of my right hand mans. He just likes to mess with me." I laughed slightly, scratching the back of my neck. We continued to talk and he didn't bring up Junkook's words anymore after that. It seemed like something changed with him tho.

————-

I groaned, as my phone went off.  Jungkook was at the security gate. I buzzed to let him in and the moment I did he burst through my door.

"Jimin! I got soju and food!" I smiled, and made my way to kook, taking the soju and walking to the kitchen. "Eager no?" I laughed and shook my head

"I've been stressed so much and soju is just what I need." I opened a bottle, while Jungkook pulled out the large bowel of noodles. "But, I do have a bone to pick with you" I glared at the younger, poking his shoulder.

"What did I do?" I rolled my eyes as I began serving myself food. "Jiminie, what did I do?" I  set my chopsticks down turning to Jungkook.

"You almost messed up today with the guy I was with today. I had to cover myself up because of the stunt you pulled. Next time you do something like that I'll shove chopsticks so far up your bum youl'll need to go to the other end of the earth to get them out." We both kind of laughed and sat on my couch with food in our hands.

"It smells so good!" We both  began to eat. "Works been hard lately. You took off vacation time no?" I nodded, my mouth full of noodles. I couldn't finish my food from earlier behind Yoongi stormed out.

"I did, I need a break." I laughed, as I finished off my first bottle of soju. My head already feeling lighter.

"Iwell, who is the guy you were with today?" He raised a eyebrow and I laughed.

"That, cute ball of fluff is Yoongi." I lazily pointed to my friend as I opened another bottle of soju and taking a big gulp.

"Jimin.. you aren't the type to be around someone like that. Why do you always go to his shop? You think the other employees don't see you to? You're a rude, stone cold CEO. People fear you for being so rude.. tough and you act as if you're some cute little boy with this guy.."  I groaned and leaned my head into the cold wooden table.

"I don't know kook, okay?" I grumbled a little, pushing my fingers into my hair. "I want to mess with him a bit. Nothing big.." I shrugged. All he was to me was a game. His flowers sat in my room along the window. Both bouquets. Slowly weltering away because I didn't know shit about flowers.

I sniffed a little, taking another big swing of soju. I could feel the warmth pulsing through my veins. I hiccuped as I stood up.

"Ya know..." my words trailed and slurred. "Life's a bitch.. and I'm its biggest bitch." Before I could continue talking I laid back into the couch passing out. My eyes slowly closing as I pushed myself into a deep slumber. You stupid boy. Why do I want to mess with you so much...?

You guys are getting so many reads on my books and my heart is swelling. I love it
Thank you so much, If you would leave a vote or comment it would mean the world. As always lots of love ~ X