Chap 5- Zero candles on my birthday cake

(AN: The excitement is too real. Wattpad you playing games or nah? My reads went up and im doing the Nae Nae smiling from ear to ear. You guys galvanized me to write the next chapter early. Thank you so much for those who are reading and making my day. I love my little bit of readers already. Happy Reading loves ♥.)

Jendayee's POV

*Hello darling. she says, rubbing my cheek. Momma. Momma is that you? I asked in complete shock. I miss you baby girl. She smiles that beautiful smile at me. I miss you too momma! I reach out to hug her but I felt my body freeze in it's place. She frowned and began to say: Listen to me Jendayee. The world is a cruel cruel place. Be careful who you call your friend and remember that Mommy loves you.She took two steps back. I tried to grab her arm but she disappeared into thin air. Tears welled up in my eyes. Mommy come back! Come back! I screamed and screamed but she never came*

I woke up in a pool of sweat. Panting hard. Really hard. I rubbed my eyes. I...I just thought it was real. I mumbled to myself. I got up and ran myself a hot shower. When I came back my clock read 6:00 am. There was no sign of my father being awake. I called my bestfriend to tell her about my reoccuring dreams but i got nothing but a repeating ringing.

Rain's POV

It was early in the morning when I felt another figure climbing into my bed. I felt his rough hands on me and before I could react or make a sound, he clasped his hands over my mouth. Same old ritual. This was one of the many mornings he snuck into my room when my mother was still sound asleep.

"Shhh." he whispered into my ear.

I bit down on his hand. He let out a tiny yelp and didn't hesitate to strike his hand hard across my face. I could have bet any money my neck took some damage from that painful smack. You are going to regret biting me little girl. A bite for a bite. He winked at me and i turned my head. He slid his hands into my panties and began to touch me. I squinted my eyes shut trying to imagine places other than here. He slid his fingers into me. I squirmed letting the tears fill my eyes. He leaned down into my ear.

"You feel better than your momma girl."

He began kissing on my neck. One, two, three. I breathed in and out, not daring to let my tears fall and be called weak. But then it happened. Something unsual caught my ears. It sounded out through the hallway and got louder and louder. It was the sound of footsteps. Footsteps approaching my bedroom door. Then the knob rattled and turned. This could only mean one thing. The devil was caught in the act. I was free.

Or so i thought...