Chap 5 - part 3

Bossman POV

I pulled my key out the ignition and slid my designer shades on. I checked my watch and stepped out my car.
I saw Romidi step out the shop.

"My man! Where you been hiding yourself boy?!" He exclaimed

I dapped him up, chuckling. What can I say? When money calls, I go running. I said. He looked over my shoulder and cooed.

I can see that! Look at this black beauty! He ran his fingertips over the hood of my ride. Where you pick this one up from?

Oh I got some connects. Now come on. We got some business to handle.

What you looking for? We walked through the store passing through the racks of tuxedos and watches. We walked to the back and headed upstairs. What kind you looking for? He asked. He typed a code into a safe vault and a huge door opened. We stepped through the room and guns covered the walls.

I'm looking for something small and cute but deadly. I said

Right over here. He pointed me over to a small handgun. I picked up a beautiful .22 Magnum mini revolver. I rubbed my hand over it and admired its built. How much? I asked

Eh, I'll give it to you for $200.

Deal. I'll take it. I pulled out my stack and peeled off a couple of hundreds. The extra money is gonna pay for a tux and watch. I got a lil' thang to entertain tomorrow night. I winked at him. He laughed.

Well do she got a sista for ya mista? I have been single for too long!

No, I wouldn't know. My friend set us up. More of a little blind date thing you can say.

Ah man then never mind! I don't want nobody looking like buttaface! We both cracked up.

Oh no she's a beauty for real. Got some Spanish in here or whatever. Long pretty hair and thangs.

You got lucky my friend. You got lucky. We chuckled and headed back down to the shop. He cashed my suit and watch.

Well I wish you good luck. I heard them Spanish girls freaky my friend. I dapped him and laughed.

This one is gonna be a bit feisty. I need all the luck I can get. I grabbed my bags and stepped out the store.

Hey! Don't be disappearing on me no more! Stop hiding yourself! When last you been to the club?

"One times too many." I thought
I gotcha! I waved my hand over my head and hopped into my car.

Tomorrow's calling my name...and so will she.