Chap 3 - A briefcase some cash and a done deal

*One week later*

I left early morning to head down to the site. Jendayee was sound asleep. Just what I wanted. As i reached there, I breathed heavy before opening his office door. He looked up and as he saw me, he began grinning. I sat down on across the table from him. You're here for a reason aren't you? Do we have a deal? he asks, getting straight to the point. We have a deal. I say. Marvelous! he clapped his hands together. How about you get her all dolled up for the second of next month. Rent a hotel room or something. Candles and dinner. You know something nice. We meet up at um how about eight noon? I'd be sure to keep her company all night long. I looked away from his devious smirk. He hands me a heavy biefcase and shook my hand. See you then. I left the office ten times richer and sins on my shoulders.

Jendayee POV

It was dark. There was a slight drizzle. Rain looks like its coming. She was running. Running and running like her life depended on it. She never even looked back. She ran and ran and kept on running. She ran losing a shoe. Passing a dark alley until she ran and-

I jumped out of bed. Sweat beating down my forehead and chest. Soaking my sheets. Another dream. Another dream like this. It wasn't the first night it happened.

Rain POV

My mother left early today. She said she had to run some errands. I was home alone. I turned on my radio and ran a cold bath. The summer heat was scorching. I ran my fingertips over the bruises he left on my body. I picked up on my mother's curvy body at such a young age. My newly 13 year old body. I had growing B cup breast and a plump bottom. I was a bit thicker than most girls my age but I had something else they didn't have. All these hidden bruises when i strip down. Bruises that he left. I let the water cascade off my body, lathering up in soap, and stepping out after 15 minutes. I felt a hot sticky oozing sensation between my legs. I looked down at my ankle and wiped it. I tried to steady my shaking hands as I watched the blood drip unto the floor. I gripped the counter. Everything went black.