The Face- off

#######

Thanks for all the views as well as votes! They mean a lot to me!
The scene where the last chapter ended was Abhijeet's phone getting disconnected with Tarika!
Now continuing with the story...
#######

Tarika was screaming her lungs out as she held her phone tightly to her ear and that's when she realised that the call had disconnected long back! She was so frustrated, she just yelled out,"Arrey ye phone bhi na! Ek number ka namuna hai! Huh!"

That's when Shreya came into the scene. She saw her too hyper- friend, cursing her phone! She calmly asked,"Kya hua Tarika? Kis per itna gussa aa raha?"

Tarika realized that she had been too loud and just muttered,"Tumhare mahaan bhai pe! Pata nahi kya samajhta hai khud ko!"

Shreya smiled at her irritation and told,"Chalo ab! Hume reception par jana hai! Tum apna bag lo, tab tak main darwaza khol kar sir ko inform karti hun ki hum ready hain!" Tarika moves in and pucks up her purse. She picks up all her belongings and her hand bag. Meanwhile, Shreya approaches the door.

In the other boys' room, the oldie duo were also ready. Freddy had gone to check on Daya and the ladies, as per ACP's instructions. ACP was already at the door, Salunkhe was tying his shoes. After two attempts, he finally manages to tie his laces properly.

ACP who had been seeing him now loses his attention,"Salunkhe kya kar raha hai! Ek lace bhi theek se nahi baandh sakta hai tu! Ab hum hi sabse late honewale hain!"

Salunkhe replies,"Arrey yaar kya aadmi ho tum! Forensic lab mein toh chalo maan liya... theek hai... Par vacation pe bhi ghode pe sawaar hi rehte ho! Hey Bhagwaan! ata nahi ye Abhijeet aur Daya tumko din- bhar kaise jhelte hain!"

 Par vacation pe bhi ghode pe sawaar hi rehte ho! Hey Bhagwaan! ata nahi ye Abhijeet aur Daya tumko din- bhar kaise jhelte hain!"

ACP snapped back at him,"Aee aee! Mujhe koi jhelta nahi hai! Main teri tarah budhha nahi hua hun abhi tak!"

Salunkhe also shot back,"Ek minute! Budhha kisko kaha tumne abhi! Main budhha nahi hun, abhi tak jawan hun! Ye baal hai na mere sir pe aur tumhare dekho!"

ACP started giggling now! He said,"Salunkhe baal ki baat mat kar, warna tu hi bhadak jayega ki mere mehnat se ugaye hue baalon ko ACP ne wig kaha!" He laughed and opened the door to move to the reception