The plan of Oberois unfolds

#######
Hey guys! Thanks for all the votes and comments!

Wishing you all a veryyyy happpyyyy Holi, enjoy a lot and have a blast today!

So, the last chapter ended at the scene where Tarika and Shreya had become angry with Abhijeet and Daya for no good reason... On the other hand Anika and Gauri had been watching someone carefully!
So lets continue with the story!

Happy reading!
#######

Shivika, Rikara, Abhirika and Dareya all have reached the dining area, where oldie duo and Freddy! They all were seated and waiting for their respective food...

Abhijeet tries talking to Tarika and whispers slowly so that no can hear them: Suniye na, Tarika ji!

Tarika just turned her face and bluntly replied loud enough for everyone else to hear: Kya hai?

Abhijeet was startled as he had definitely not expected her to be so loud! He casually said: Vo... Main... Vo... Keh raha tha ki aap pani ka glass kariye na!

He internally hit himself for making such a poor excuse! Everyone had a smile on their faces as they knew something was amiss between the two lovers.

Salunkhe loved it the most! He laughed at Abhijeet who glared at him. He immediately stopped and looked at what Tarika replies.

Tarika raising his eyebrow: Tumhare saamne hai!

Abhijeet: Oh haan! Haha, maine dekha hi nahi!

He knew it would be more embarrassing to approach her in front of everyone so he just drank the water and sat quietly. Looking at him behave like such a good boy, Tarika smiled under her breath, careful enough not to let Abhijeet see it.

Daya was encouraged a little by Abhijeet's attempt so he also followed his brother's footsteps and tried talking to Shreya!
Daya: Umm Shreya?

Shreya didn't even reply, she just looked at him waiting for him to continue.

Daya: Sorry vo abhi jo hua uske liye. Mera vo matlab nahi-

 Mera vo matlab nahi-