Chapter 5: The First day of tourism

#######
Hey guys! Please check out my second published story: Just say yes!

Will be extremely grateful if you do!
Please do vote!

Happy reading!
#######

Scene: Boys' room
"Rudy jaldi uth!" Omkara, who was dragging himself, shouted in his year. Duo and Shivaay were already up.

Omkara tries once again: Rudy uth na! Pura din sota rahega kya?! Hume breakfast ke liye jana hai! Jaldi uth!

Rudra in his sweet tone: O bhaiya! sone do! Plss! Kal hum der se soye the!

Shivaay said in his authoritative tone: Rudy, come on yaar! Hum yahan vacation pe aaye hain! Sone ke liye nahi!

Rudra: Bhaiya! Apne itne handsome bhai ko aap kabhi sone kyun nahi dete ho?
He pouts and Shivaay and Omkara just give him a look.

Shivaay: Rudy uth! Last time bol raha hun, warna ab toh tujhe Daya bhaiya hi utha denge!
Shivaay gave a mischievous smile to Omkara who showed thumbs up for his plan!
Well, who isn't aware of Daya's personality? He's famous all over the globe for his slap which transforms all criminals to saints! :)

Rudra: Hey... kya bhaiya, main toh acting kar raha tha! Aap toh aise hi dar gaye!
He giggled and immediately jumped out of the bed!

 kya bhaiya, main toh acting kar raha tha! Aap toh aise hi dar gaye!He giggled and immediately jumped out of the bed!

Shivaay and Omkara exchange glances and just give the 'Dramebaaz' look.

Rudy mumbles: Huh! Chota hun na, issliye humesha mujhe order dete hain! He goes to the washroom to freshen up!

Abhijeet and Daya were already ready so they decided to move around in the hotel... Just exploring it! The oldies and Freddy were also getting ready.

Scene: Girls' room

Meanwhile in the girls' room, all 5 of them were almost ready.
Tarika was applying her eye liner when she teased Shreya, who was dressed in a blue crop top and jeans. She was looking really cute in that outfit! No doubt, she will make Daya feel heads over heels for her with her attire as normally they faced each other only in formals! This will be something different... And exciting!

Tarika: Shreya tum toh bohot achhi lag rahi ho! Daya aaj toh gaya!
She chuckled.

Shreya: Arrey meri chodo, apne aap ko toh dekho! Tumhe aise dekhke Abhijeet sir toh tumhe aur jyada ghurenge!
She giggled as she said that and even more when Tarika couldn't help smiling!

Tarika replied with naughtiness: Ahha! Wahi toh irada hai!