Let's Go

JANUARY 8, 2018

Kristen Pov

       So, after going through the whole routine like a million times and finally perfected it and we all went home. I walked through the studio to get the rest of the girls from Studio B, where Nick was, I heard music while I was walking to there studio. I see the studio window covered with paper. I bang on the door and I hear the music stop. I bang the door again and I heard someone say "I'm coming". 

Nick Pov

      I opened the door and I see Kristen, " you know this is a private practice" I say, " I know but, I come to get the rest of the girls" she says, " Okay", The girls leave and the boys come in the studio. " I saw you and Kristen, " Edwin says. "We aren't together," I say,  " Y'all should if I was teamed up with someone that hot I would have been slid into her dms, " Zion says. " Whatever you didn't even have the guts to tell Yazmin how you really felt", Brandon says. " Shut up," Zion says. As we are all laughing I see Kristen come back in.

Kristen Pov

      " Dammit," I say, " What," Kaitlyn says. " I forgot my phone, be right back,". Then I run inside and I hear laughing and talking. I walk in and go and get my phone. " Hey, I forgot my phone," I say to them. " Oh okay, I was wondering whose phone that belongs to," Nick says. " Yeah," I say. Everything just went silent and awkward. You know what Imma do it. " Hey, Nick, y-you wanna come over later." 

Nick Pov

       I  can't believe what I heard. " Sure he would," Austin said, " I'll see you later then," Kristen says.

I am so sorry for taking so long to post, my best friend moved to Hawaii and I'm trying to stay in touch with her and science fair is coming up and I win every year. I'm trying to keep it going and I'm trying to get my grades up and I'm still working on graduating with honors, it's just a lot of work for a teen, you know and I promise to write more stories and chapters. 

Someone requested actual Prettymuch fanfic, I have a question, What concept, what title, and if you wanna be in it let me know.