First Date?

JANUARY 8, 2018

Kristen POV
I'm getting ready for Nick cause he's coming over. I kicked the girls out before they embarrass me. What's the point imma embarrass me anyway. I get in my room and play King Dead by Kendrick Lamar and Future. (Song is Fiya and up above) And get dressed. This is my look

After I put the finishing touches on I hear a knock on the door and run downstairs and open it and see Nick

Nick POV
I come in as she shuts the door and goes into the Kitchen. She gets out some Twizzlers and popcorn. "What movie you wanna watch, Justice League or Wonder Woman?" She asked. " I think we should watch Wonder Woman" I suggest to her. She nodded her head and put the movie in and the lights went off. "Do you want the lights off?" She asked "yeah that's fine," I say. She nodded sitting down on the couch next to me and we watched the movie.
                15 mins later
Kristen POV
      I and Nick are watching the movie and it starts to get cold, I was about to get a blanket, but he stopped me, "No I'll get it for you, where is it?" He asked, "in the cabinet by the bathroom." I said. He got it and came back and sat down while giving me the blanket. I put it over my body and I look over and Nick looks cold himself, " you want some cover" I ask, "sure" he said and took some and put some over him and he put his arms around me and I looked up at him and he looked down at me and we learned in a we kissed, our lips moving in sync and his hand cups my cheek to deepen the kiss even more and I hear the door unlock and see The girls and guys come in and stop, as we're still kissing. "Alright, Nick" Zion yelled, we quickly broke apart, and his cheeks became a red shade. I looked at him blushing and looked at the girls. They all in shock. "What y'all looking at," I say. We all started laughing and Nick and I got up and went to our friends. " Hey, would you like to go on another date with me, a real one this time." He asked. "I'd love to," I say and he holds my hand and intertwines our fingers. And we walk to the living room and sit down all cuddled up. And Wonder Woman was done so we watched Justice League and we had snacks ordered pizza and we all dozed off.
 1 hour later
I wake up to see Nick asleep and he looks so cute when he sleeps. I walk to the kitchen to see Brandon and Aaliyah kissing and I stop, " What is this" I say, Laila was right behind me and she looked and started crying running upstairs.